Lady Evony - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

@TheGodEmperor
Don't worry, I wasn't talking about you in particular, just in general. The intention behind it is one thing,
but then it might come off completely different to the person who hears it. Sorry, my comments came off a little bitchy.
Lol, I know. I've heard it a few times. It's never been executed well. In their defense, my relaxed face looks like someone in the family just died.

Dex-chan lover
@Aniryu oh I didn't take any offense :p was just hoping that if some didn't realize that some of us guys are saying things in a way that's not trying to make you seem like you need to do anything, just a sincere "want you to be happy" thing :p

But, ya, wouldn't doubt me that many guys prolly do mean it in other stupid ways like "you'd look better if you smiled" which, ya, that way comes off incredibly "the fuck, mate? that's shallow"

Fed-Kun's army
That tea panel with future ebony(s) is really beautifully drawn.

good g'd the visual metaphors with the king and the dancing skeletons is just. beautiful. amazing. etherial. I LOVE THIS SERIES SO MUCH!!!!!

i really love how the author is approaching romance in this story. instead of blindly pairing them just because they’re the ML and FL, the author’s considering ebony’s circumstances and goals in a realistic way and making it clear accomplishing ebony’s goals is the priority.

If he’s using pickup lines like that, this is going to be a VERY slow burn 😓

thanks for the update 😘

...I wouldn't care marrying "narrow minded" Sanko: if he doesn't want me to eat apples with my bare hands, then he can feed them to me as well 😏🤣😅

Besides, who has the skill to peel potatoes with a spoon? I bet not even Chef Ramsay can do that feat! 🤣🤣

Exactly after clarifying, they aren’t in ‘that’ kind of relationship, why’d he had to make her blush by complimenting her, like that? >///< Oh gosh!

Dude I think I’ve been seeing people in the comments that I recognize from other comment sections of other Manhwa, damn just thinking about how much I’ve casually seen their names from how much I’ve read and went to the comment section and replied as well as mention people to the point I recognize people just hit me in the face just now.

Users who are viewing this thread