Lady Evony - Vol. 1 Ch. 31

...is that guy even alive? If he is, then his future doesn't look that promising (*shudder)

And, somehow, doesn't the relationship between Ebony and the Duke look like the one between Jullius and Sila? 😆 (wonder if they will ever come back... I miss them 😭)

She is being princess' carried by the Duke 🎉

Grandma is badass

Thank you very much for translating!

Dex-chan lover
wow, look at the mass of that bloke. he'd be great fertilizer, just make sure you balance it all that nitrogen with phosphorus and potassium~

Fed-Kun's army
Holy crap Marsha, wow (clapclap).
No wonder the duke let her Archduke accompany.

Omg I wonder if marsha is a witch or something?? That’s so cool. And I’m glad those who killed their teacher died, they deserved it. Tysm for the translations!! Ebony is such an amazing story, it covers such deep issues

Dex-chan lover
@LauSaVal25 Or something, but pretty much. There's a long list of supernatural powers out there as it is, different settings like popping their own flavor out every so often. Magic, psychic powers, ki/qi/chi, technology that looks like magic, whatever they all are they might as well just be "magic" anyway.

Dex-chan lover
@HOOfan_1
Wrong, nobody noticed her using her powers.

What they saw was "big guy takes away the girl on a carriage after threatening them."
But because it's basically slums area nobody "saw anything".

I was expecting for the hero to come and I was about to grumble but then! Holy granny! Awesome!
I love that not only Ebony but women in general are the main characters of this series

Users who are viewing this thread