Lady Evony - Vol. 1 Ch. 31

OMG MARSHA HAS MAGIC. she’s definitely is the funny badass in this story

I can’t help but die over the insult comment 😂😂😂 every time he appears right after HAHAHAHA and his face when it happened this time 😂😂😂

DO U SEE EBONY JUST CASUALLY SITTING UPON HIS LAP???? (Wonder if that would be happening during the whole ride cuz of space) cute.

Aw I’m glad to hear the teacher was so loved that even in a horrible place like that jail, her students were still able to get revenge for her.

Oh my gosh Marsha has magic?! So cool!

I love that Dante is holding Ebony in his arms in the carriage.

Uh oh I’m nervous about that bastard. Please out smart him and kick him ass everyone! 🙏🏻

Thank you for translating this chapter!

Group Leader
Huh... just when i thought I had this manwha figured out. Did Martha just do what i think she did??

Dex-chan lover
Martha was unexpected. But that's probably the reason why the Archduke has her working for him.

Contributor
Holy shit grandma XD

If the early chapters weren't so grim, I'd want to go back and see if the protagonist ever said anything about being a "witch" to her, because in retrospect that would be quite the funniest thing.

Fed-Kun's army
.....that granny is damn scary lol
i mean i assumed that every single one of them are exceptional but this...is....something .-.

Dex-chan lover
@Pokari
He did, in fact, imply that to be the case.

In a way that would likely not make us notice overly much until the time where she was rolling the dices

Contributor
@Elmithian: Hmm... While I don't remember exactly what I meant when I made the comment, by "the protagonist," I would have meant Ebony and none other. Interesting to me that you would seem to have interpreted it as him.

Dex-chan lover
@Pokari
Not really interesting since I understood as thus based on how you worded things.

"see if the protagonist ever said anything about being a "witch" to her"

Here I took the "her" as our main character, the female lead. Otherwise your sentence would make little logical sense.

I mean, "See if Herself ever said anything about being a witch to herself" would be somewhat weird thing to say no?

Users who are viewing this thread