Lady Evony - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

I really hope the story continues to be this consistently good. It's by far my favorite read these days.

this proves to me that Juro respects the women around him because of his boss the Duke(?), but, at least unconsciously, he still has his discrimination against women and can't see one having so many connections or being so resourceful
seeing how their system works, he still can't think of the possibility that Ebony had been set up or accused biasedly

Dex-chan lover
@shinsenryuu agreed, he's a very good example of a man wrestling with his privileges and unconscious biases. He's getting there too, ebony may well be pushing him to fully understanding the horrors in their home country committed against women and those who don't fit the mold, within the next few chapters.

It's truly fascinating.

Me doing a double take: Juro, you're... you're not the male lead, are you? Why do you care so much?

Fed-Kun's army
Yes!!! You go, girl! For being brave in speaking up to him. I love how she renders men speechless. Thank you so much!!

Is this setting Juro to be the second ML??? Idk, but I like how Juro is learning more about Ebony through this.

Thought it was clear to all in the residence that she’s innocent..

I never liked how Juro acts like an asshole and thinks he’s all high and mighty..

I find Juro personally unlikable but I think I see what the author is trying to Do with his character and what his behaviour and views represent. Some other commenters have described it better than I could. I’m still a little irked by his, for no real reason, wounded ego.

Yeah, Juro, you ass. Even after everything, and getting to know her, and you still think she's a cold-hearted murderer?! How short-sighted can you be?

Thanks for the chapter!

He said something disappointing at the end. Well, I hope Juro can open his eyes one day and realize how she really is

Users who are viewing this thread