Lady Evony - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

that fucking BEAUTIFUL piece of visual metaphor before the title, im in love <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
also Ebony being more confident! yes! love this!
thank you for another great chapter!

YAS EBONY SHOW HIM, YOUVE GOTTEN SO STRONG AND LOOK WHERE U R NOW!!!! Tysm for translating , this manhwa has so many important messages

Fed-Kun's army
@Miyono-chan I agree, I'm kinda disappointed, I thought being a follower of the Duke he would be more open-minded but he still holds onto these patriarchal points of views. I am very proud of Ebony for standing up for herself, she has grown so much.

Yeah Juro, wtf. Go and chill your blind ass and stop those misjudgments. I kinda got mad, but at the same time we knew already that he was kinda an idiot so I'm not surprised (not completely his fault though, he was raised in that kind of enviroment but it's time to change boy). 🤷🏻‍♀️

I hope Ebony will put him in his place so he can grow a little. He'll broad his horizon if he understands all his prejudices and in that way maybe, maybe we'll have a new man that we can ship her with, lmao.

Is it me or does the pleated part of her shirt switched during her discussion whith Juro? It was on her left side and in the last picture it was on her right side...

Wait...I thought it was said earlier that she was framed for the murder of her fiance and father, and she wasn't even around when they died...now she is hinting she did kill them in self-defense?

edit: Yup...chapter 2 page 8. She straight up said "the one who killed them was not me".

Then in Chapter 5 page 6...the Duke indicates it was "an accident that happened in self-defense".

Maybe next chapter will actually explain what happened

I had been assuming her fiance's brother had them killed so he could inherit his brother's title

Dex-chan lover
@HOOfan_1

Fiance's death cause
Her fiance was drinking with his friends and tried to rape her for fun in front of them, she said no and ran away, he got pissed off and tried to catch her when she was going downstairs, she resisted but the drunk bastard didn't let go as she held tight on the stairs rails, he tripped alone and died as result.

I can't remember about her father but I'll put it under spoiler because this one isn't confirmed 100%
After hearing the drunk retard tripped and died as result Ebony's father went full manchild, threw a fit about MUH HONOUR so he picked a dagger and called Ebony to lecture her about how she dares to not let herself be raped for fun in front of their honourable guests by her soon to be husband and that killing her now is something natura that she should accept, she tried to defend herself and her father ended stabbing himself but not enough to die instantly, he died by blood loss because he didn't want others to know word ge tried to kill his daughter and failed spectacularly lol.

Somehow I'm glad that Juro is getting his biases checked; I didn't like him, but I appreciate the author giving him a chance to grow out of his misconceptions like this. It seems like he could become an ally -- a real one, not just because he was ordered to be -- later on.

Also really appreciate the lovely imagery, as always <3 It's rare to see it employed as effectively as it is here.

To begin with, Ebony never killed anyone.
What happened to her a**hole husband was an accident.

Wow juro. I thought that you'd still be a nice guy despite being so rude to her. But now I see how freaking stupid you are. I hate you.

The imagery in this is really nice. I don't know how I feel about the rest of it, but the imagery is spot on.

Users who are viewing this thread