Lady Evony - Vol. 1 Ch. 34

Waking up in the morning (10 am so still morning???) and seeing this makes me so happy...

Oh gosh.... What should I do? Thanks to this I want to read "the Count of Montecristo" again... But I don't have the book with me right now and I don't like e-books that much 😓

And thanks for the continue updates! 😘😘

Aggregator gang
THANK YOU FOR THE CHAPTERS THESE LAST FEW DAYS I hope y'all aren't overworking yourselves or anything

IM SO EXCITED IM GONNA FUCKIN COLLAPSE

I wonder if they'll "unite" the personas of Ebony and Raven at the party...?

I wonder if she will be nervous at all starting again as Ebony? She mentioned how the Raven persona was freeing because of the mask. She is relaxing as Ebony in private. Is she going to have any tough moments becoming herself in public again? Obviously she will rise past them in the long run, but I think I might be disappointed if it goes flawlessly. Not that I want her to be rescued, just that much trauma and and a persona of being broken as Ebony should be harder to change than just "transferring" her Raven persona to Ebony.

OH SHITTTTTTTT THE DEBUTANTE!!!!!! I don't remember if they planned to reveal Raven as Ebony during that time as well or if Raven was just going to be a general alternate persona for general "missions"....but either way, having Ebony debut is going to be so good. Can't wait!

Thanks for the chapter!!

Nice to know that an outsider’s opinions on the country’s hardcore patriarchal system (even if it’s just one person) is seen as pretty intense and rigid in comparison to their present surrounding countries

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder if they will reveal Ebony as Raven at the debate or keep her identity separate? Either way, exciting stuff.

Aw yay I'm happy everyone's happy. I'm so looking forward to her debute! Hopefully everything goes well.

Thank you for translating this chapter!

Ngl, I'm hoping they don't reveal raven as ebony just yet. I wouldn't mind seeing kalcass fall into disarray from not just one, but two strong women (only to find out they were both one and the same!)

Dex-chan lover
@yannickq Honestly, in the real world I'd say her mask doesn't do enough to prevent her from being found out anyway. But, it's probably Clark Kent rules so maybe that could work.

Users who are viewing this thread