Lady Evony - Vol. 1 Ch. 38

Group Leader
I mean, if that parole officer gonna treat Ebony like a 'property'. Ain't he too fucking cocky since that 'property' belong to the archduke who hold much more higher position than him. Hope somebody whoop his ass next chapter.

Thank you for the update! I hope someone puts that dumbass officer in his place... They're hella irritiating

I hope Ebony will be okay. As far as she has come, I believe he was her main abuser and it can be awfully difficult to overcome that kind of ingrained fear and trauma of a person.

Wait wait
You gonna go to a ROYAL ARCHEDUKE'S HOUSE and raise your voice, asking for the "wench" that LIVES IN THERE?
Are you asking for a corporal punishment LOL

Thank you for translating all these chapters 🥺 also that handler has got to go!! Ready for his butt to be kicked 😌

Even a death row convict has feelings dude. Stop treating people like that. Especially when she hasn't done things worse than murder and it was even for self defence tho you don't know that prison crap.

Ah, yes, it is very reasonable to demand your charge from the royalty by rudely shouting in their residence. Marvelous, sir, you deserve a lese-majeste.

He gonna go to a Royals’ house and yell x demand for that “Thing” to show herself. Dudes got balls (or is just rlly stupid and full of himself lol) cant wait for Ebony to show him whats uppppp.

Where does this prison guard get his guts from... His standing is so much lower, and his backing is as well. I hope she can stand up to him, she already looks like she's about to regress.

That mourning scene was beautiful, though.

Users who are viewing this thread