Lady Evony - Vol. 1 Ch. 38

Dex-chan lover
I swear I'll put all the speth guards heads on pikes.

also I hope Patricia can find her happiness, she may love that man but the life she's chosen seems to be stealing everything that gave her joy one step at a time. And Samuel tho he loves her, loves his job and his status more. Its like she's the villainess in a story that's stuck with the shitty male character that loves but uses her despite him marrying another woman for status and just kept chipping away at herself for his sake.

At the very least if she had a normal man as a lover they'd be able to have a child or be together in public... Man. I couldn't imagine living like that. Her, ebony, the ladies in the prison... I hope so badly there's happiness in their futures. It might be a long road towards though.

@yetiwarrior agreed, she most likely can't actually be touched but mouths would talk if the archduke immediately kicks out a guard. So it's a pressure tactic taken knowing the entire country is watching the archduke and ebony, and against them.

Does make you wonder why they'd risk angering the Queen from another country tho but I guess the misogyny is too deep rooted for them to see her as a threat in their daily harassment

This might sound pathetic but where is the archduke? TT_TT (probably working, huh?)
Go, Juro, go!

And I hope Ebony can duck out of the hallways before that thing notices her.

Double-page supporter
i totally forgot that stupid guy called her handler FUCK skdfjlhwkfjh also THANK YOU FOR THE CHAPTER

Dex-chan lover
@HOOfan_1 : Remember how those prison guards acted before Ebony pointed out to them they're committing les majeste? Yeah.

@riflow : For Patricia
I think Patricia telling Samuel to 'support' the Archduke will come back to bless them for this, which might makes him fall for her even more for her 'insight'

Since the biggest hindrance to their love is the current society, if the wall get torn down by Ebony and equal rights are implemented then Patricia can simply apply to a job more appropriate to her intellect and gain the qualification to stand by Samuel's side, and Samuel will no longer have to suffer between his love and social norm.

As for the guard's attitude, I think it's simply that he see Juro as mere 'servant', while he is acting with Sedell's backing and doesn't think the Archduke actually care enough for Ebony to punish him (remember that publicly Ebony has been quiet this whole time)
And even if Schneider does come for him later, he can attempt to throw the blame at Sedell.

OMG F NO KILL THAT BASTARD AT ONCE, off with his head!!! Ew he and the rest of them are so freaking disgusting. Tysm for the update! Wow u guys are updating so quickly lol ty!

Aggregator gang
That guy.... UGH! Can't wait to see him have some common sense knocked into him!!!!!!!!!
Hopefully we shall see some lovely disgrace handed to him next chapter.
Thanks for the update~!

i’ve been crying like crazy these past episodes, and the ones to come damn 😭 read the raws and they got me pretty emotional

The don’t fall in love comment will make things difficult in the future. 😅 Also that damn bastard is back. Argh. Does he think he can do anything anything he wants to Ebony asdfghjkk Juro! It’s your time to shine!

Thank for the chapters! You be spoiling us with these frequent updates ❤️

Dex-chan lover
What the hell. Who the hell are you to call her a wrench when you barge into someone else's home with no notice or reason? Huh?!?!
Many thanks

Users who are viewing this thread