Lady Evony - Vol. 1 Ch. 39

How did this country survive with all of this misogyny? The others must think they are complete idiots.

ahhhh
love triangle perhaps??? I AM IN CHAOS. this is going to be more of a wild ride than it is already

I want to get angry but there are still countries around the world surviving after being this misogynistic. It just brings the agony of those women to the surface. :((

Dex-chan lover
I think the one reforming here is juro. Good very good.

Fed-Kun's army
huuuuuu this series has not failed yet and i love that for it. juro, romantic feelings or not, is starting to care about ebony because thats like... normal... but that misogyny is whats stopping him so honestly good for him on finally starting to notice it.

Dex-chan lover
@holybell0 : Maybe it's like the human kingdom in the white cat story that keep challenging the dragons and always lose.

Where, in essence, the human kingdom are so weak compare to the dragons that whenever the humans invade, the dragons just make token effort to drive them back and resume their normal lives.

Dex-chan lover
dunno if they sent the inspector for a period of time to test the water and see if it would affect the frequency of Raven's appearance and link that towards her real identity. maybe i'm giving the asshole too much credit.

Dex-chan lover
juro's a dum dum but he's learning.

also, anyone else a little bored of ebony and archduke's relationship? i don't want it to get more romantic necessarily, but they're too like-minded that it gets dull.

Fed-Kun's army
I NEED to see Sedell put in the women's prison and be treated worse than them. 😡

@holybell0 Women there are raised generation after generation in conditions where the majority of them believe themselves to be inferior to men and/or are used to such treatment. Not unlike in many places in real life to this day.

Users who are viewing this thread