Lady Evony - Vol. 1 Ch. 39

Juro ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Honestly every recent updates so far has been making me tear up ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ I am waiting for the chapter that will finally bring unconditional happiness and love to Ebony ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Thank you for the update. Ooh, juro I didn't see it coming to me it seems like you like her..you like her..you really really like her..

Dex-chan lover
...what side development. I'm sure he felt guilty when he realized-
I'm sincerely happy that he's made up with her, even if they didn't have a fight their could've been future discrepancies for plot purposes... I wish nothing more than for these people's happiness

Rif

OHOHOHOHOHOHI JURO๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€ i just LOVE ebony๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

love and sympathy are 2 completely different things, poor reader wont understand that
raws are hella good ;; granny i cant wait to see you again

Did you guys know that the name ''Ebony'' means a person beautiful inside and out? This name is perfect for our lovely MC ๐Ÿ˜

The Duke is so free spirited and it's refreshing to have such a ML instead of all those...you know what I mean.

Ugh those bastards! They better not make things worse for Ebony! Sheโ€™s finally getting happiness and improving herself!

Thank you for translating this chapter.

Sympathy is good and it's great for Ebony to gain another trusted ally. However, people often mistake sympathy and love and I hope Juro isn't one of that. No love triangle plz!

ugh the writing is just so exquisite [chefs kiss] thank you for translating !!!

The raws look very tasty. Things will only be getting more interesting from now on, as we finally approach the main reason as to why Ebony was convicted in the first place.

oohhhh Blondie likes you! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
I honestly don't want any romance between her and the duke..๐Ÿ˜“ they are much better off as partners than love interests..

me throughout this chapter: when will juro get his glasses back

personally i enjoy juro's character more than the duke's since he's getting some nice character growth moments, but we all know juro has no chance...

Users who are viewing this thread