Lady Evony - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

I like the way he thinks.
And I think I love him already for it (despite him pushing Ebony's boundaries way too much imo)

I think everyone's giving this man a little too much credit. Is this all just a game to him? I mean, sure this elaborate scheme to put Sedell in his place and get back at this family is wonderful and all but from this standpoint he isn't in love or infatuated with her. If it's because he pities her isn't it a little too far fetched? He doesn't seem like a genuinely kindhearted person, sspecially with his overall lack of manners and understanding of boundaries...Do you expect me to believe he took her in out of the goodness of his heart? What's your angle, mister?

dante.. i like that plan. nice job. on another note this art is really splendid. loved that panel with the cigar smoke covering everyones faces. also did he just put his used cigar in that dudes pocket lmao

Fed-Kun's army
Oh my Gosh! What has this done to me? I’m evil laughing too! 😈muahahahaha

Contributor
Dear god, this man is petty and vicious and having him nominally on the side of justice is sort of amazing.

(Although likely to be quite unduly stressful for our protagonist, who really does not need any unsolicited excitement at this point...)

Users who are viewing this thread