Lady Evony - Vol. 2 Ch. 45

I figured Marcus had his brother killed, but it seems likely he did have her father killed.

I'm surprised the Judges are actually giving the defense any leeway...considering this country's views on women

Hi! Is it just me or chapter 45 has a glitch-looking thing on of the pages? It’s on the part where the judge asks ebony to take the stand. 👉🏻👈🏻

Double-page supporter
That part where she was in bed had me holding my breath. I like how the author didn't make her completely fine after the trial and didn't even actually show what happened too much. It gives that feeling of privacy and how she is such a vulnerable young girl still trying to manage and recover from her trauma. I would like it if the author even near the end shows she's still affected cuz I like how it would make it realistic.

I can't say for all cases but you can never overcome trauma fully. It will always be there. You can only manage it to live a satisfactory quality of life. This is what I believe so please don't think I'm making statements as if they're facts.

Thank you for the chapter!!

Fed-Kun's army
that whole trial is a sham indeed....she should've been innocent
if only the whole faction in that country are not corrupt

It's actually quite hard to acknowledge and admit that you're still hurting especially when what happened was so traumatic. I'm happy for her and it's true what the duke said thay only when you admit that can you really start healing. And it's great that she has all these wonderful people by her side as she heals and continues to heal :)

Users who are viewing this thread