Lady Evony - Vol. 2 Ch. 46

Double-page supporter
That dress is pretty see-through, ballsy.

Tough luck getting the mom to testify though unless she secretly hates her family/is surprisingly progressive

Either the dress is trippy or I’m seeing wrong. When it was show from the front, the dress is united through the shoulders but when it was shown in Ebony’s side (from behind) it has the cloth around the neck

Damn Jackson is rippedd! I can’t wait to see ebony in that dress she’s gonna look even more beautiful! Tysm

Yo, that dress is translucent folks. She said she’s not wearing it with anything else... even a bra? Those people ‘bout to get a free show. 😂

Love the symbolism of her wearing traditional (ie corset, layers, etc), black (Mourning) clothing throughout the trial and then for the party following the trial she’s wearing a revealing red dress free of restrictive and distracting accessories. Symbolizing that she’s free of the restrictions they’d put in her. Love it. Can’t wait to see the big reveal 😍

Also, WTF is wrong with that mother?! If I was in that situation... 🤬. Best believe I’d be joining the fight yelling, “I brought you into this world I can take you out!”

I'm looking forward of how they will convince her to testify, I can't imagine the life that woman had to watch an attempt rape from the shadows and don't tell a soul.... imagine all the shit she saw surrounded by such an awful family? Honestly is constantly heartbreaking, but I appreciate how the author keep it real.

JACKSON😻😻😻😻😻 also idk how they're gonna convince her maybe blackmail😕 love the dress but looks translucent lol

OMGGGGGG the intensity continues to increase shits gonna get real if they actually get their mother to testify against her son omg omg

Also that dress is beautiful I’m sure it’ll suit Ebony to the 10

Finally we got to see Jackson again!!! And... Did he always have those muscles?! I thought he was more the thief-assassin type since he always looked on the slim side! 😅

And that dress... I would recommend Ebony to put it on since she will need the accessories and the shoes to complement it... And who knows: maybe Sanko will cook too much delicious food and then the dress will need some re-adjustments 🤣🤣

And Ben's face when the Duke belittled his effort putting together all those medical records 🤣🤣 now we know why they put Ebony over the Duke 🤣🤣

Ah~ and then, what is the old lady going to do? I believe she will do the right thing, but then I think they will have to put her under protection... Tho that won't be necessary since I think they will pay him a tiny visit to thank him for the one he did to Raven 😏😈

Guys, I wanted to ask some help: could you please recommend me more man(ga/hwa) like this one? Webnovels and light novels are welcome too (I'm kind of getting tired of isekai/transmigration stories 😩)

@Miyono-chan if you want something with the same vibe but a bit more on the light side (and veeeeeery good) i couldnt recommend enough "bring the love"! the translator is also very active and the chapters come out quickly... well not right now, but dont be alarmed it's not dropped, she got into a minor car accident so she's been on a break for a while but will pick it up again

Jackson seems a little psychotic.

It's going to be hard to get the mother to testify. Even if she doesn't blame Ebony for her son's death, I am sure Marcus will try keeping her under tight wraps

I'm not sure why people are surprised she didn't talk up originally. We are talking about a society where Ebony's father sold her off to get a male heir, and then tried to kill her after her fiance died. He probably wouldn't have suffered any penalty for killing her either. We're also talking about a society where the widow of the guy who ran the academy was beaten by her father and brothers.

Victor's mother is probably in danger of being killed by her own son to keep her from testifying...at the very least locked up and beaten to keep her from saying anything.

Users who are viewing this thread