Lady Evony - Vol. 2 Ch. 47

Damn, I thought that old lady would pull through but I guess it's not that easy in reality either. Also, this development feels so good but I can't ignore the looming dread

tbf the fact they are trying to win against a corrupt sexist justice system is kind of mind blowing. like do they want to say that the truth prevails? lol
how powerless it must be, to be in the middle of it all. and then they still get angry when she doesn't cry her eyes out asking for mercy... what they want the most is seeing someone in despair, even if they don't deserve it. :'(

I am stoked to see the translatores hooked on these last chapters as much as we are. This is just greaatttt!

Each update my heart skips a beat cause I know something bad will happen to push things downhill but omg this was soooo sweet. As always both author and artist handle the subject with maturity and dignity, this manwha is really on another level. I know that the trial is just one step in the long stair to their equality goal but is so deeply personal to Ebony that I can't avoid getting anxious. lol

Even loving the quick updates, please take care and don't overwork yourselves!!

WUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH EBONY THIS IS SUCH A DARLING CHAPTER????

Loving LOVING LOVING all of these updates!!!! Thank you so much for all of your amazing work 😭😭

Thank-you so much for continuing to update during this climatic part of the story!

Users who are viewing this thread