Lady Evony - Vol. 2 Ch. 47

MAN I'M HAPPY AND SAD. They've been building their relationship well for a while now I like that it's been a natural growth for her mentally and romantically. I'm sad about the second trial though ;_; I don't want those opposing bastards to feel even an ounce of satisfaction that things could be going their way

Oh shit 😭😭😭😭😭 this feels kinda bittersweet considering the circumstances... but the realization and it’s accompanying scene... that’s a beautiful reality 😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
a lot of stress- it seems almost magical. there are a lot of underlying criticisms I can point out but- it feels too sincere to not consider that this situation fits there characters to a T. I don't have any idea when it would have been ideal to transition to romance, and there was tension but there was always someone else to prioritize... I love these characters, and I wish them the best of there future endeavors

I think sedell's mother know the real culprit who killed Ebony's father, and that's why she won't testify.

and so, it has come to this.

“readers want romance at all costs, even if the story does not need any romance to stand alone and shine with its own light. But since it’s my readers who pay my rent and my food, let’s give them the romance and make them happy".

It’s been a nice trip, too bad it’s already over.

@Lucrecia I agree. I also think that this manhwa don’t need any romance, at least not yet... but i do sorta hope that they don’t fall in love but remain as partners or friends that can rely on each other... guess it was too much to ask for lol

Fed-Kun's army
AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Lol!! Love it (the romance), not the injustice, of course, lol.
Thank you!

Dex-chan lover
Yes. A well done admission. Gods,, how I love this series. Thank you so much for the continued translations

raw

Users who are viewing this thread