Lady Evony - Vol. 2 Ch. 49

Thank you for the fast translations and for this chapter! Ebony having her justice gives me so many feels!!!

I'll cry, this is such a long time coming, make your mark on that shitty country's history Ebony ;-;

This is a great arc. As a volunteer in a human rights NPO, that helps children and ladies in legal fights against abusers, institutions, etc., i can assure you i have seen this in real life, in actual time. Props to the author. Judges, prosecutors now are just as shitty and prejudiced against rape victims, as the characters in this story. They use this arguments too. Ebony's set of mind is so so well done, so real. Most of the girls i have worked with, specially those that have to fight for retrials, end up thinking like Ebony says. Society and (in)justice makes them think they are to blame for what happpened. I love this story. We are not too far from this shitty fantasy medieval place.

man... Ebony is the greatest, I love this chapter with all my heart. Thank you so much for the update.

Users who are viewing this thread