Lady Evony - Vol. 2 Ch. 51

Oh boy oh boy, everyone knows that the first rule of committing a crime is to get rid of all witnesses! C'mon Mr second rate villain haha

Double-page supporter
Thank you for the chapter!!

Damn the development is so satisfying and has me hooked for the next chap already!

I usually don't care for romance as they are always forced but damn these two are so sweet together and perfect for each other. I like that he has become motivation for her to better herself and become someone worthy of him though he probably is already in love with her, whether he realizes it or not.

I don't buy it. I doubt they've found a witness. I really hope that this is a trap set by the archduke to take Sedell down. I hope they somehow force him to confess to killing Ebony's dad.

Oh I totally cried when Ebony was visiting her teachers grave. What a heartwarming scene. 😭

Haha I love how panicked he is! It’s so obviously a ploy to catch him. Haha! Quickly fall into the trap little rat! 👏🏻

Thank you for translating this new chapter.

Tbh this chapter...god really hit it on the nose. I have to say this is definitely the best writing in a manwha I've read. Really loving this story and thank you for translating!!!

This is a good chapter and a good story by far. To see the character development reach it's absolute peak is so unbelievably good. It's like that feeling of opening a new book or the smell of freshly laundered clothes.

It's just that good! 😍

Ugh, I'm always weak to those 'dialogue with the departed' moments. Manly tears were shed.

I totally agree with Ebony. You must be on equal terms with your partner. She's developing so much and betautifully and fast, I just hope it doesn't take long for her and Dante to become a real couple. They deserve this kind of happiness, plus they are incredible together, such chemistry! And I find it interesting how natural it is for them to touch and hug each other. It's not forced at all. It's just natural.

There is no way any of the archduke's men would be overhead... This is a set up for the marquees, I would bet money on it and he's stupid and impulsive enough to bite.

Fed-Kun's army
considering it's those super capable people i doubt they would even be careless like this....must've been a trap
and i hope this trap will snuff the life out of that bastard marques

trap
the normal procedure is catch, initial questioning, gathering, shipping (aka pre trial imprisonment)
according to the lackey they went from catch to shipping in less than a day which is too fast considering the methods of the time

Users who are viewing this thread