Lady Evony - Vol. 2 Ch. 52

Dex-chan lover
Gotta love it when characters aren't soft to people who literally tried to get them killed.. Man's gonna be crying back to his mum

Hahahah so delusional it's hella funny how he thought he could just kill him and say all that nonsense, lmao I'm dying

Double-page supporter
Did "the bird noble" think he can just go and screw with "the noble snake" unscathed? ~

...??? This buff man leapt onto the roof of the carriage and dive bombed your troops and you think you can get past him to stab the archduke?? Bro you aren't even using a gun rn, how can you call him a stupid person lmfao..."stupid people in power will undergo natural selection," nice projection dude what a great description of yourself 😂

I hope he doesn't die here. He should feel the fear of waiting for execution in a cell. He would at least feel some of the agony that Ebony had to go trough

Sacred mother of god. This story is so fucking gooooooooood. I love how this guys just will held accountable for his own words.

Idk why but the archduke holding his cigar like that always reminds me of bugs bunny holding a carrot like "eh what's up doc?"

I wonder who was that. Either a knight/guard working for the royals, OR maybe the second prince Sedell wanted to cling onto? I hope it's the latter. That would be funnier... mwhahahahaha

Also, Sedell is stupid again 'what do you have aside from being from royal blood?' He... just came back from the battlefield, no?

Archduke is way too cool, totally get you Ebony cause I'm falling for him as well. lol

Bye bye Marcus, you will NOT be missed.

Users who are viewing this thread