Lady Evony - Vol. 2 Ch. 53

Is the answer on the page of the book? Is it something like adding a subject to all the schools in the empire? Seems highly plausible

Double-page supporter
Yes.! Justice! Justice!

Hmmm. Guessing she would more likely ask for the crown to allow formal education to girls and women and maybe even a review on the casses for her fellow inmates.

to release her friends?? ASK FOR THEIR FREEEEEEDOMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Fed-Kun's army
this manhwa really get me feeling revolutionary every time i read it like hell yeah i wanna dismantle a government and take down corrupt rats and pigs!

If shes allowed land, I do wonder if she could request ownership of the prison's land. Take full control of it. Not only aid her friends, but help prevent it from occurring in the future.

Dex-chan lover
@StarKelp : Nope, at least not if it's from Sedell's assets.

Remember when they went to retrieve her teacher's remains, the reasoning used was that the prison is a land directly under the royal family.
Maybe take over that 'totally not a whorehouse' club and turn it into something else.

If you are trying to reform the country and protect the innocent, then baiting Marcus into attacking you and risking his innocent family members being killed is a pretty shitty way to go about it.

Sounds like you're more interested in protecting Ebony, than just fixing the country

hm i don't think she can request the land the prison is on but there are things she could do like expose them(well she already did it but only to those watching the trial), get them fired or something, maybe she could ask to select who will be in charge of the prison... she can't really ask for their freedom since they committed crimes even if small ones and it would be offensive to the judiciary system who is already in a bad situation for arresting the wrong person
i believe she will probably ask for the crown to make it legal to give formal education to women and allow women to learn the empire official language (remember how her teacher was arrested for teaching it to women?)

Fed-Kun's army
Is it just me or did that sound like them flirting?? Lol! Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread