Lady Evony - Vol. 2 Ch. 53

Fed-Kun's army
@luca17 I think that was the purpose!

@AlessaO I thought of the same thing! Just expose their deeds to media, and publicly point allegations on them in court (like an public trial from them too) and then . . . BAM! The punishment (and they should be ostracised as well) ~ well, something along those lines 🤔

The book page Ebony is reading seems to be a description of the beginning of A Midsummer Night's Dream, which is also about the problems arising from an arranged marriage (though in that case it's more of a complicated love square instead of being about abuse). Wasn't expecting that reference.

I hope Ebony decides to do something about the other women in the prison. Who knows, they might be all innocent or locked up for petty crimes all because they are women.

I know is wishful thinking but if she could save the other inmates that would be amazing.

@HOOfan_1 while I understand where are you coming, Dante knew they wouldn't go as far as to kill Sedell's family members since he isn't direct in line with the royals as it was pointed out in the chapter. So basically it was all calculated since thevery beginning.

There's definitely something on one of the pages he wants her to read. I'm honestly more interested in that than what her answer will be haha.

@seorin I'm not sure about that though, unless the wording was just off.

He said Marcus will confess to killing Ebony's father to reduce his sentence, but he then said "normally the entire family would be eradicated, but instead Marcus will be executed and the family will lose its title and land"

If Marcus is being executed, how is his sentence being reduced? I figured the reduced sentence was the fact that they won't murder the rest of his family. So if he didn't confess they would kill them all.

That was the prison!!!! Shes gonna ask for the prison🥺🥺🥺😭😭😭😭😭 set her women freeeeeeew

Dex-chan lover
Glad others think so too i want them to do smth about the prison

The ducation. Tje prision.

Ohhh Thank u for update. This is story is really so good and different.

THAT WAS DEFINITELY SOME FLIRTING THERE ❤️❤️❤️🥰🤣✨🤗✨✨🥰✨ Y'ALL THE SHIP IS SAILING!!!! IF NOT, IMMA CRYYYYYYYYYY

@HOOfan_1 I thought the whole "his sentence will be reduced" thing was like: a direct member of the royal family being attacked would mean that no leeway would be given even if Sedell confessed. But since Dante's a branch member, there's more wiggle room with sentencing. Esp since the court doesn't seem to care much for Dante

Sort of like, "yeah technically Dante is royalty so we have to treat him like it, but the man himself is saying to reduce Sedell's punishment if he takes the plea bargain, so that's one less thing for us to worry about"

Users who are viewing this thread