Lady Evony - Vol. 2 Ch. 57

Fed-Kun's army
The Duke is awesome and a fantastic ML, I wish there were more like him, empowering instead of restricting.
But Juro has my heart 😭

i love those two i deel like they are perfect for each other...
btw thank you for the double update

"If they try to rip into me, they'll be the ones to walk away with a guilty conscience"
We JUST had an unrepentant criminal's execution. Literally last chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Juro we already knew you loved her why you hurt my heart like this you poor man.
Then again, it's hard not to love her, isn't it.
She's amazing.
Slightly disappointed the dress wasn't played up a bit more but I'm glad she had the dance.
Thanks so much for the update!

Double-page supporter
@chuchuchoerry LOL i wish it was a titties out pussy out dress, now THAT would symbolise freedom

ur right abt it looking like a standard female lead dress, just looks like its from a modern "i became a superstar" type manwha lol

@Miyono-chan
That’s kinda offensive, even if it’s a joke. Why would anyone be out for my head , especially the people that care about her? What’s wrong with admiring her? I don’t think anyone (that loves and admires her themselves) would mind if a girl of same age as her was looking up to her and wanting her to completely regain her health.

@ArpanaR I'm sorry that you felt offended, which wasn't my intention, but you said that she needed to gain more weight when those three have been doing their best to do so during all this time, so this time think the other way around: ask yourself how would you feel if you could read a comment that, literally, belittles your efforts if you were any of the people who care for her? You can still pull the card "I admire her and I wish the best for her", but saying that she's malnourished at this point of the story is more rude than my joke

@Miyono-chan
Ok, I’m sorry you feel that way, and I didn’t want to start a debate or point fingers or anything. But that part about how she yet has to heal more , even she acknowledges it herself. Also, I never actually said she needs to gain weight, I said for her to get better, healthier (that includes mind and body), she’s improved, I’d agree, but there’s still potential for more improvement. Even her people will agree with that!
And about your question, how I would feel if someone was talking about like that for someone in my care... I don’t think I would feel like they’re offending me (since that actually has happened). If anything, if they’re saying it with mocking smirks on their faces, it would only affect the target of the comment (and that too only if they paid enough mind to it, like ebony in this chapter)<- then I’d just ignore them and console her(or tell her to ignore too)
If not, if they are genuinely concerned, I would thank them for caring enough, or just agree with them and totally dote and do a lot for her to get healthy asap!
please don’t consider this (comment) a payback or retort or something rude, and no need to reply, thanks

i totally root for my precious archduke, he's incredible and so supporting to her, i love him so much

Users who are viewing this thread