Lady Evony - Vol. 2 Ch. 58

Group Leader
How much of a twist would it be if all along the first prince is the one with the "good guy" mask, and the second prince is aware of this, and as mentioned in previous chapter, will not hesitate to kill off the first prince because he will be very dangerous to the country's peace if left alive.

Oh boy, things are getting interesting for sure.

Okay reading comments at least I wasn't the only one grossed out by the King's belly.

Fed-Kun's army
any good feelings that i built up from gillian and ebony talking got fuckin flushed down the goddamn shitter the moment my eyes saw that king's belly. like bitch,,, do you have an alien popping outta that mass??? looks like the polyps from lung cancer grew in the wrong part of the body oh my god ewww 🤢🤮

Seeing as the king was not known to have a disease, it is possible that his condition could be a type rupture that occurred suddenly while he was resting, or that he took a poison with effects showing after digestion??? Idk but that was pretty intense and really sudden. Wasn't expecting that this chapter. As always, Thank you for the update.

Dex-chan lover
I could have lived my whole life without seeing that disgusting ass bulging stomach

Did the King have a parasite the size of a human child? Dang that looked disturbing.
Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
i honestly thought that was a random pregnant lady
But.. it was the king? ok
Many thanks

This chapter was cute as hell until I saw the king and all I can think of is that picture of mpreg spongebob and shrek 😭😭😭

ngl I was really creeped out by the king scene damn that was gross

The death scene was do grotesque, this manwha as well not sparing any punches. From one side the lack of leadership may be THE time to push changes, for the other if she isn't fast enough factions will solidify and work to keep her down.

Seems like the Second Prince will want to ally himself purely because the conservative party supports the first born, but he still a fake ass snake so there's that. Also the over the top way the First Prince reacted makes me assume he's the one behind it and is putting out a show as "heartbroken filial heir".

Users who are viewing this thread