Lady & Maid

I came here for the action 👀
& not expecting much from the plot... We all need a webtoon where we don't have to use our brain much lol. I'm just gonna enjoy this art. Can't wait for the game to have an English version too since it's in the works.

Thank you for picking this up GOOSE FAM! 💖

Wowiee. Fl looks really small compared to Alexander. Love the chapters!!! Baby Kim Yeongho is next!!!! 🤤 ❤️

It would be extra nice if the sfx can be translated too tho.

Ooh a reverse harem with hot darn males hell yea. We (i) need more polyandri titles translated. Thanks for the hardwork fam

But it's kinda exciting see a female centered, sexual exploration and enjoyment webtoon? It's sooo rare that the woman is leading the passion.

But yes I definitely share @Triangle_supporter's concerns and ick for the lack of stated consent and the hierarchical issues within the plot 😬😭

Consent is sexy too! 😭🥺

The thing I have a problem with is consent and also it seems more like the fml acts like what a guy would do and say in these situations it's like the men are acting like women and I don't have a problem with trans or people who are more masculine or feminine but it does not feel like that what they are going for it literally feels like the guy maids (which hello are butlers ) could be girls if not for the dïck you know ? And the fml could be a ML easily as far as personality and wording it's literally just like a gender swap story.

All I can say is.... This chapter is tooooo short. LMAO ugh but still thanks for the update.
Ugh I can't help but feel teased or something.

Hahaha oh, well, I'm looking forward 👀

Edit: I just hope there will be consent, pls, explicit consent 🙏🏻

Users who are viewing this thread