Lady Rose wa Heimin ni Naritai - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Ugh, I’m such a sucker for the puppy dog type, I would of lost all composure if he said that to me, with such sincerity

@RalekTheOne Yeah, actually. It's basically the only way to test for poison at that time.
After a quick Google search, it seems that the food taster would often help make the food, so the taster could be more certain that there is not poison.
Also, it seems that they are still employed at times. Vladimir Putin and Barack Obama have apparently both hired food tasters.

After re-reading this, I kind of feel like she should have told Nika-sama the truth, not the whole truth but the truth in that she hates her family and the way she has been treated, and she does not like the prince at all. Might have made him back off more and have given her better prospects. Just say that she likes being a commoner, and some of the reasons are that.

I mean he does seem to be a decent person so I dont think she would have gotten a punishment for saying that.
But maybe that is naive of me. Really wish more of this was out because I cant wait to see what happens in the future.

hahhaa all of these comments are saying she's dense, while i think she's just in denial~

Dex-chan lover
Im sorry Fii, if this continues, about you always retorting in your mind, you will be having wrinkles in your forehead for about 5 more years of your age

I'm sorry, but if Nick keeps buying the unsold bread, what is poor Fii going to eat? He's taking all her leftover bread!!!

Nika has the same taste on bread as me 🤣🤣🤣 I love that one: filled with camembert cheese and sprinkled with crush walnuts

Users who are viewing this thread