Lady Rose wa Heimin ni Naritai - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this ship ain't gonna sail far before someone comes in to break it apart...

@Kirin-kun because women instinctually require friends to talk with and this particular need is even stronger than female bisexual libido. And that's despite there being very few things stronger than female libido.

Aggregator gang
@unime you're just noticing this? I think it's one of the reasons why these guys can't leave her alone, beyond just that she's the protagonist of an otome game who accidentally opened up all the routes. She's beautiful and her T&A are glorious - and the way she dresses now subtly shows it off.

I think formally asking to be Nana's friend thing betrays her nobility, because that's something I feel like a noble girl would do.

I still want to know what THAT is, beyond the physical.

Dex-chan lover
Woo! More of Lady Rose! An oddball as always. Can't wait to see what she was thinking when she probably created a the saint.

Nancy is totally adorable, all energetic like a little puppy, and I just wanna hug her child form.
The pastor...seems nice. The fact that he's compared to a noble has me on edge though.

Aw yeah, the sexiest otome protagonist is finally back after 6 months. Thanks Secret Land Castle!

Dex-chan lover
@FStubbs
Lol yeah just noticed since Nana had an encounter with it. I mean before I was just rooting her on her quest to rid herself of her Noble title so her 'assets' werent drawing my attention XD but now that you mention her looks too. It makes sense

Users who are viewing this thread