Lady Rose wa Heimin ni Naritai - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Double-page supporter
People, people, there is a constant use of the "menacing stretched out hand" motif with regards to her brother, I don't think she is merely imagining his behavior it or making it up. The brother is drawn very menacingly, and it would be stupid if there were a future plot point along the lines of "surprise the brother was actually not bad at all", considering her backstory is acting as a source of very serious trauma for our MC. That would be anti-climatic to the extreme, and unnecessary. She even says she wished for a kind older brother. Notice, not "normal", but "kind". It's a bit of a stretch to suggest the brother is ultimately free of fault here, and it doesn't really make sense to take the innocent until proven guilty approach either, when everything points to the contrary.

I'm just baffled why so many seem to want to believe her brother did nothing wrong, when the author clearly wanted us to interpret the opposite. (Especially the "he came to my house/nobody was watching" scene from last chapter. I mean, is there really a positive interpretation of that?)

God these people. They're the kind that would go "But that 0.1%!" when they hear there's something that 99.9% possible. Sure, the author didn't flat out confirming anything, but that didn't change the damn fact that this guy intentionally tried to control her entire life, a trait that's well-known in real fucking abusers, there are pages hinted at violence, and she was scared shitless of him to the point of running into traffic without knowing it. Did you really think someone can just "Oops! I accidentally gave my family member trauma, not once but multiple times in their life. Sowwy!!"?? Assuming that her brother is innocent at this stage is just denying a narrative that's much, much more possible and logical, in favor for something that would give you a peace of mind. Keep living in that lie.

So many monologues its becoming redundant, the monologues is just an explanation of another mononologues that its becoming repetitive, that makes the reader confused rather than enlightened.🧐

There are 2 fates:
1. Fate that cannot be changed: (example) born, gender, death
2. Fate that can be changed (but you should make efforts to change your fate): (example) you want to smart then you should studying hard, you want to be rich then you should worked hard.
In this case, her fate can be changed

Aren't we happy for Nika?: from "brother-zone" he went up to "friend-zone"... He's already changing his fate 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Fed-Kun's army
sheesh those two guard....they better not be "the brother" of hers on this world (or in other words.....her torturer) just because Lilliana told them to

I dont like that brother.. she was for sure was abused.. and i felt awful when the list of possible abuse might even be sexual. The way he reached out it felt like he wa gonna forcefully grab her and beat her up..there is no way this is a misunderstanding, she was traumatized enough that it carried over to her next life.

Oh no a tragic past... Like every other FL in existence, that's just cheap and lazy writing, boring, and now let's make her even weaker so the great ML can ride in and save her useless self.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like I need to take expert level code cracking classes to understand what these fucking nobles keep talking about.

Users who are viewing this thread