Lady Rose wa Heimin ni Naritai - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Double-page supporter
For those who are saying she set flags this chapter....

That's the whole point. Her commoner plan killed the Seth route but opened all the other routes simultaneously. I don't even know if she's realized this yet.

Nika is a smart guy. His goal now is Fii. But he also understands she has some trauma unknown to him and until he solves it, there's no way he can do anything but slowly chip away at her. For what it's worth, I specifically said Fii. It's this gorgeous, energetic, goofy commoner girl he wants, not Lady Rose.

Nika is nice. and I think a lot of people are confusing him with his brother aka Fii's ex fiance? Nika hasn't done anything wrong to Fii, she's the one who wants to have a peaceful life with no relation to nobility and royalty (but we can see that it's not going the way she wants because well she grew up as a noble after all)

unknown.png

😆He laid the trap out and she stepped straight into it. No longer viewed as a brother figure lol.

Double-page supporter
@Istvan90623 There are a few people in the story which are Lady Rose's potential love interests in the game, and are involved with this version's Fii somehow. It gets confusing because so many of them get thrown at us one after another.

There's Prince Seth, Fii's ex-fiance and the heir to the throne. She didn't like him because he reminds her of her original self's brother, who is the source of her trauma. We haven't really seen him, but it's hinted that he probably actually likes Fii a lot more than he lets on (so I still don't know why he annulled the engagement).

There's Nika-sama, Prince Seth's big brother who, as the son of a mistress, is not the royal heir. Nika has always been very kind to Fii, his little brother's fiance, acting -- as the world saw it -- as a gentle older brother to Fii herself. It's very, very strongly hinted that he loves her, but kept his feelings to himself. As of chapter 10, Fii just said she never thought of him as a brother (because to her, brother = trauma, and Nika was always gentle and sweet), which, combined with the fact that she's no longer Seth's fiance, means that he can finally be true to his feelings. When he said in this chapter that he will try to obtain what he desires, Fii misunderstood him to mean he's aiming for the throne. Nope. He wants her.

The King doesn't count, though he clearly is very fond of Fii, thinking of her as a daughter. As of Chapter 10, it was implied that he gave Nika permission to pursue her with his "You would be okay, too [to make Fii happy?]" comment.

There's Evan Douglas, throwaway "puppy dog" character from chapter 2. Fell in love with her, offered to run away with her when she got kicked out. Pointless.

There's her stepbrother, Jed Suwarose, a devious yandere type. Originally possessed conflicted feelings towards Fii (both admiration and jealousy, and perhaps a sense of annoyance at her insistence to keep her distance). As of chapter 3, certified sister complex after he saw the new side of his big sis completely different from the perfect and distant Lady Rose he knew.

There's Nancy, aka Nana-chan, the innocent nun who is the oasis of Fii's weary heart. Lilies and love.

There's Merwin Cravit, aka Mel-chan, the genius former classmate of Fii's, who's taken an interest in her peculiar actions and serves as her interrogation partner (lol) in chapters 7-8.

TL;DR just ship Nika-sama like the rest of us.

Fed-Kun's army
@Harouki Unfortunately for high-traction manga, if you don’t split the chapters up as the way it is officially released, you risk people sniping you. I understand that some certain groups would wanna keep a monopoly on those manga, so they release it as soon as it’s out, even if it’s in parts.

Dex-chan lover
(meanwhile Nika's retainers just standing there in that room, listening to that embarassing heart to heart conversation)

Yup, shipping Nika with Rose ~

I know this is harem? But I seriously hope this ends up with Nika/Rose

Also, so nice that we have two new chapters!! Thank you so much for your hard work!

Dex-chan lover
So those puppet strings, any ideas on what they mean?

Dex-chan lover
@boag I think the puppet strings represent the strings of fate putting Fii on what she feels is a predestined route of being a noble/getting involved with the game's love interests.

Fii particularly blames fate for reuniting her with her perfect brother who brought up her inner self inadequacy, and so decided to fight fate and gain independence in her new life by relegating herself to a commoner and distancing herself from all things gameplot related.

Dex-chan lover
One sickness event and flag-dodging skills get debuffed to zero.

Good for you, Nika.

Double-page supporter
I find it strange how she feels like she always wanted a warm caring sibling relationship, but when she was the older sibling did nothing to care/love her own younger brother. It's probably because of past traumas but it's also selfish and hypocritical.

@Mojo
ah you managed to take out that thorn of discormfort in me when i found out about her past and this chapter. youre right. I find her quite selfish.

Fed-Kun's army
THANK YOU FOR THE SUPER FAST UPDATES Secret Land Castle! 😭

Ooooh the manga's nearing the juicy/more serious parts now. Looking forward to seeing how the big reveals will be depicted.

and there are more boys coming so sit tight guys hahaha but still ship Nika/Rose of course there's also
the neighboring country's prince Nolan and his aide (whose name I forgot).

Hmm, why did Nika ask if they could change fate? If he just wants to marry Fii, it shouldn't be so hard since he's a royal bastard and not the future king.

Users who are viewing this thread