Lady Rose wa Heimin ni Naritai - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Double-page supporter
I'm really hoping the next chapter starts w/ a strong slap to the face.

@Leo80221 Unfortunately, that is actually the support beam used back in the day when building with stone, so when burning and pillaging happen it would like a telephone pole.

Dex-chan lover
It’s been a while since i read the novel translations so I don’t remember much of this conversation except I am SO excited for the next chapter. Thank you for the update!! It’s always great to see rose’s intricate thought process and scheming

Dex-chan lover
All these shoujo romance targets fondle women's hair constantly. I can only see that ending in being punched though. Also "prophetess" is a really clunky translation. Wouldn't "oracle" be more natural?

Is it Noran or Nolan? This chapter uses both. It starts with Noran, but then switches to Nolan starting on page 29.

Anyway, thanks for the update!

Double-page supporter
Announcing intent to joining the 'go back to the start and reread it again' club because this made no sense to me at all.

Dex-chan lover
For her choosing this askew, possibly sociopath Prince as a close second, Felicia do have some questionable tastes.

Dex-chan lover
Qazpalm's drawing is still better than mine. at this point i actually gave up being serious about it and just do it. amusingly that turned out better than expected

Users who are viewing this thread