Lady Rose wa Heimin ni Naritai - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Supporter
So like... you want his name to be Noran or Nolan? Better to just stick with one, I think Nolan would be better considering it's Western setting.

Start a war against the country that helped yours? That would be an incredibly unpopular war, and the only way it would work is if you made the case that Lady Rose was unjustly removed from her position. Which is true, but if she went with them, then they already got the woman who orchestrated their salvation. Plus, Fi is quite happy as a commoner, but kidnapping her would accomplish the same thing as getting her to agree, from their point of view.

EDIT: My point wasn't clear. If it was a war to "save" her instead, it would be an incredibly popular war. If she were imprisoned, and then they got that info, it would be a popular war. I suppose, since becoming a commoner is generally seen as a death sentence for most, it would get some traction, but again, you already won the "prize" so to speak. All that is left is to rub it in the face of the kingdom that ended up losing her.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure they are testing her. They do not intend to start a war, but if she would agree to starting a war they would either imprison her or kill her on the spot.

At the very least, that's my theory on it.

Dex-chan lover
They country saved by her and her country,
And then they threat + want to wage war with their savior?
Are they stupid and ungrateful bastard?

Rose: Y’all ever heard something called privacy?

All the capture targets: Lmao what’s that

Dex-chan lover
Are they trying to start a war because this country demoted [the prophetess that saved their country] into a commoner?

Oh no!

Dex-chan lover
@ApolloX1209
I read somewhere that if people with no love experience giving advice about love, it's usually more objective, since they will not advising based on their own personal experience and be biased but they will advising based on what they saw as an observer

Double-page supporter
I get why they think she might want a war, but I don't understand why they would want a war. If they want to repay their debt to an outcast prophetess, all they have to do is invite her to their country and give her a title or something.

Also, everybody [except Nika-sama] needs to leave her alone already, the poor thing.

Dex-chan lover
@Kiraidesu

Probably a test, they might think she's bitter over her 'fall from grace', she's essentially a wild card to them with no reason to stay loyal to her country.

Aggregator gang
The nun is as cute as always, then we got hit by more of the romance targets and how this was an otome game story.
Gonna be honest that I was surprised with that last page, though thinking about it gives me a couple reasons why they said that:
1. They are grateful to the prophetess for saving their country from famine and war and were disgusted that she was kicked out from nobility despite her indirectly saving thousands of lives. Both from her and their countries.
2. They wanna see if she feels any sort of anger toward her country after having her fiancee stolen and falling into being a commoner.
Either way its gonna be interesting why they proposed starting a war at the very least, definitely looking forward to the next chapter.

Thanks for the translations as always~~

Okay, first off: Yay, new chapter!

Second, according to the information given this chapter:

The neighboring prince and his advisor were capture targets, but the war always happened before every "good end". There was a rather emphatic implication that she aided her home nation regardless of route. ..which really makes you wonder at the progression of those two routes. Since it's an Otome, we gotta assume there's a happy conclusion to those routes. So, my first impression is, that there'd be Romeo & Juliet vibing going on throughout the routes.

Then again, their personalities, much as with Seth, seem rather on the unpleasant side. It's hard to think that such self-involved individuals would be okay with being opposed in such a manner. So my best guess in conclusion'd be, that it's some sort of "admiration of the enemy's skills and talents" narrative. Well, that or Lady Rose took them in as prisoners of war and subsequently made them her special servants. I guess that's also a possibility.. 🙄

Aaaah that proved the theory of "the game world" tried to self-correct fate itself, regardless of who on whose side the fact remained that there was supposed to be an imminent war between the two kingdoms and lady rose be the one preventing it hands-on by acting like a middle man (or woman if you want to get technical here) however lady rose prevented the damn war far too early as a child with her "prophetic child ramblings" resulting in the two goons never coming to contact with lady rose.

Now that lady rose is "kicked out of nobility" the logical thinking of most nobilities would be to store hate for the kingdom for pushing her out and do some sort of "traitor to the crown" shit. So this development kinda checks out and i want to see how lady rose shuts them both down.

Users who are viewing this thread