Lady Rose wa Heimin ni Naritai - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

ugh honestly idk.
maybe she was raped by him or she had unrequited feelings toward her brother that spiraled from the perfect image her parents and society painted of him. or she felt trapped by him. or trapped the by the image society placed on him and in turned pressured her to become somewhat of a shadow or a replica? ugh i want to knowwwwwwwww

"there no one was watching" kinda makes me think she raped by him. and it showed that he had keys for her house when it was apparently the first time being there? the broken glass could be a representation of what he broke or sort of what he did to her.

then again that could also be the keys that she gave to her parents. because if he were just a normal brother it'd kinda be customary to seek out you sister that seemingly abandoned her family. but wouldn't he know the responsibility of what their parents put on her?

i really want to know what that fateful day was tho.

i think personally what most likely happened: when they were younger, he was gifted. but fii was also gifted. when she playing piano in that one image, it showed that was also one of the things that he was gifted in. on of her friends that was also is that frame was fawning over him. she was her brothers 'doll'. idk whether that was what the image she placed on him, or was what he was in reality. but she was running away from him in desperation. she was obviously running away from her past life.

does any one have spoilers because i really need to know. it's figuratively killing me.

Users who are viewing this thread