Lady Rose wa Heimin ni Naritai - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

At this point I don't know why she's still getting so involved with them lot.

@breadpost80
He needs approval from his people to be able to wage a profitable war lmao killing a few commoners won’t do anything for his reputation and can also be covered up easily by the higher ups. Life ain’t that simple lmao

Some idiot and his lackey in a foreign territory is trying to be manipulative and intimidating to someone with high connections. Height of stupidity 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

It's starting to feel like this manga is trying to have a decent plot, but it keeps picking up random plot threads, pulling a little, and then letting go. This isn't complex so much as it is... Convoluted.

Man ... it's trying so hard to have some mystery plot, but it bounces back to some mundance fluff the next chapter

Dex-chan lover
Deathnote jokes aside, I fear L might be
her older brother for her former life. I don't know how he would have figured out MC's identity as his former younger sister, but I believe this would make the worst turn of events.

On how L figured out, that MC is a reincarnator: It's rather simple. She stopped a war with a crazy story.

L is either her older brother from her previous life or Lilly. If it's someone else then that would be a surprise.

Users who are viewing this thread