Lady Rose wa Heimin ni Naritai - Vol. 3 Ch. 16.5

i like how the guards had a little flashback scene instead of being ignored by the author

Fed-Kun's army
@pikaryn From my understanding, the guards work for both Nicholas and L, but they are not necessarily the same person. I got the feeling that they were talking about another person besides Nicholas when they mentioned L. I am guessing that they work as undercover agents for L.

Double-page supporter
Good guy guards.
Damn man that was some sad and emotional story building right there for secondary characters.
Thanks for the chapter

I can't take it anymore. Someone just please spoil me on who L is and what his/her motives are. I just don't care anymore: I need to know.

Dex-chan lover
I was really starting to like those guards, but if they're working for L, then they're dead to me.

I don't care what L's intentions are. Someone who kills anyone that disagrees with them, or even learns about them, is a top tier villain. Don't care how goofy, quirky, cool, or good looking they end up being portrayed when they're revealed, whatever end they get is going to be too good for them.

Also, I think with this chapter we can rule out Lily being L. If these two are working for L, then their conversation with Lily in the hallway a little while back doesn't make any sense.

who the fuck is l ????? i thought it was the nun at first as she saw mc she suddenly "fell" as she saw mc but this is confusing now

Dex-chan lover
Oh, I thought they were giving those guards a death flag for some reason. I wonder how many people are working for L, thats scary

Double-page supporter
I'm just going to assume they were using gender neutral terms when they were referring to L and that male pronouns we're used for simplicities sake.

Users who are viewing this thread