Lady Rose wa Heimin ni Naritai - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
> The identity of "L" was actually from Death note....

> Also, why would the kidnapper choose to escape at the front, rather at the back of the church?
Ah I forgot, this is focused to woman audience, so scene like this are Romance to them....

> Lady Rose on her side view, was astonishing a real life model quality proportion....

hmmm it's getting more complicated. i really thought 'L' was Lilly but if she's been kidnapped...

this is getting interesting

"I'll save the queen and then live a quiet life as a commoner"
Yes, i'm sure that always works fine...

I admit I laughed my ass off when the guards just point blank refused to run... in any case, I freaking love Fii as a heroine... she's so gutsy, smart, and brave. I can't wait to read more!

Much more so than any other of these shojo isekai stories, the puppet master in this story is downright terrifying.
There's just something about her expressions and your translations that really make me feel a sense of dread and anxiety!

Dex-chan lover
Lol . fii... Girl... Niko is not sus enough to be 'L'
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
I hope MC doesn't ever involve herself with nobility after this. All of these whimsy useless nobles can die at the guillotine for all I care.

Fed-Kun's army
I have no idea what is happening anymore. The events are so discombobulated and character actions so illogical that it's impossible to figure out why anyone's doing anything.

@dextersTomato i think they were monitoring her and found that she wasn't going to the place so they used a bait and kidnapped someone related. since if the kidnapped girl happened to disappear from the picture, who would be the next candidate? i can only see them trying to drag her the MC back to her original position then. plus the timing is so coincidental that the mc was on her way to the church and saw everything happening and the guards reaction was weird even after seeing that and being ordered by the prince to help. also the reaction of the priest when he found out that the mc is working as a commoner from the sister is still a suspect of some kind to me.

and yeah the art is something else, it's pleasant to look at.

I'm just really hoping that she gets to live the way she wanted as a commoner. I don't mind if she doesn't get with anyone either. I feel like she'd do well on her own without other's help. Give this girl a break qwq

This is a good novel and manga but oof it's giving me an actual anxiety lol.

Dex-chan lover
@undead028
Im pitying Lady Rose.
She was supposed to live the best of her life.
Even as a commoner, she was drag out to their noblesse struggles...

This intricate scenario was not really fun.
Judging by the time its happen, she was supposed to bake a delicious bread, and recuperate her mental state to get by her trauma on the past and trauma of the body she was in for now...

And yet, these guys, dragging her, a powerless and no influence one....

Fed-Kun's army
Woah, this chapter had so many things going on.
Man I felt that frustration when the guard didn't do anything and his attitude got to me, I wouldn't have been able to hold my anger.

Thanks for the chapter

Users who are viewing this thread