Lady Rose wa Heimin ni Naritai

Dex-chan lover
this started out good when it was exactly what it said it was, but now the plot is just crap. multiple reincarnaters, someone scheming in the background, convoluted nonsene. why couldn't it have just stayed about the original plot.
I think its cuz the story is supposed to be about the characters are actual people and that the protag shouldn't have assumed they are NPCs. Like from the villianess' perspective she pretty much doomed the nation just by following the plot.

Aggregator gang
I think its cuz the story is supposed to be about the characters are actual people and that the protag shouldn't have assumed they are NPCs. Like from the villianess' perspective she pretty much doomed the nation just by following the plot.
all of that doesn't change that it's not what the story was about. it's like bait and switch.

Dex-chan lover
all of that doesn't change that it's not what the story was about. it's like bait and switch.
Original plot is she ignores everyone because she assumes they arent real people and causes everything to go wrong because they couldnt sit by and let someone suffer.

The brother doesnt understand why she avoids him, the fiancee doesnt know why she took the fall when shes innocent, the villainess following the plot assuming the MC would stop her ruins everything cuz shes not stopped, her love interest cares about her and stopped liking his own sister cuz of what she did, the puppydog guy believed her lies, the King who raised her like his own daughter saw her get banished and hes definitely going to do this entire plot to get her back.

Aggregator gang
Original plot is she ignores everyone because she assumes they arent real people and causes everything to go wrong because they couldnt sit by and let someone suffer.

The brother doesnt understand why she avoids him, the fiancee doesnt know why she took the fall when shes innocent, the villainess following the plot assuming the MC would stop her ruins everything cuz shes not stopped, her love interest cares about her and stopped liking his own sister cuz of what she did, the puppydog guy believed her lies, the King who raised her like his own daughter saw her get banished and hes definitely going to do this entire plot to get her back.
and it should have continued like that. I would have never read this if I knew any of this shit was coming. it's not what it says it was going to be.

Last edited:
Anyone else who has read until the end share the opinion that the Nolan and Zero characters were kinda left hanging? Aren't they still trying to wage war on Rose's country? Feels like the ending kinda left that up in the air. Also we are supposed to assume that Nana and Nolan hooked up?

Users who are viewing this thread