Lady to Queen - Ch. 19

It's nice to see she cares about him. Probably just because he's the emperor and as queen she has to care but no, her going back in that rain was her acting out of kindness.
Oh he's probably having a mental crisis over Rose right now. I wonder what he thinks the reason she was crying was tho.

Ugh rain. Lucio has worst memories associated with them.
it is his sad and painful story

Why would you sleep in the next room? Deal a blow to Rose by letting him sleep in the same bed. He's unconscious anyway, right?

Dex-chan lover
jesus the translation was even more rough this time. i really wish they just asked an english speaker to proof read. hell, even i was re-wording all the sentences in my head so i could have done it for them

Huh is he having a withdrawal or something? Is the drug of that love with the mistress wearing off😂, douchebag I still wont like you!😤

@owlette then help them?? They are asking for proofreaders in every chapter! Like the first 5 panels are saying that! Asking for translators and proofreaders, help them instead of complaining.

Dex-chan lover
@Wow_ie the translation has been taken over by another team and their translations are quite good

I hate that the MC is giving him the time of a day. I mean I would've been fine with it if it was part of her plan but it obviously isn't and she is being emotional which is stupid. He beheaded her innocent sister and her as well because he was a spineless dick controlled by a dumb bitch....which of these qualities warrants pity? Girl pity yourself and your outcome should you continue being so emotional. The way she behaved with the stupid bitch is great but her attachment to the emperor makes no sense ...
It's so unrealistic. I mean imagine someone giving the order to behead your family member and you and then you have the chance to go back in time but you're like "oh no, he is wet, better help him" Seriously? SERIOUSLY ????

Users who are viewing this thread