Lady to Queen - Ch. 22

Fed-Kun's army
so this somewhat confirms that she has a strong instinct to be cautious and frightened by the emperor and his hooker but doesnt completely recall her past memories

Thank you for translating! This is so much easier to understand than the previous translstor

Hmmm im worried, cause the sister is the only weakness for the FL, if she enters the palace and cant be strong, then the mistress can use her to manipulate the queen

I have a feeling that the older sister, Nilly (or idk I forgot her name lol), is going to die in the end - just to save Lizzy’s life and secure her happy ending. Idk. This is just a feeling.

ugh don't. you're just another target. Unless you're actually strong and clever enough to support your sister. Maybe the older sisters strengths were not portrayed yet? I'm getting the vibes that she is a sociable push over hopefully that is not the case.

the translation is so good!! don’t be harsh to yourself even if you did the last translation in paint. it’s quality is still good

As long I can read them properly, you can write this in Crayola and I would be satisfied.

Users who are viewing this thread