Lady to Queen - Ch. 26

Shot her boyfriend, dumb girl!!!

This series is stressful for me.

Dex-chan lover
Pardon my French, but... when will that cunt finally eat shit and die?

Did...did she really think that the emperor would be fine with the queen dying? Did she really believe that he wouldn't have investigated and interrogated the murderers? What a shitty plan lol

Rosemond continues to show how shortsighted she is. Did she really think she'd become Empress after killing the Empress. She would have been a suspect and likely executed.

Group Leader
I don’t think she realizes even if the empress dies the emperor + his faction would have to be okay with her assuming the role, the faction isn’t + after what she tried to pull with the dignitaries the emperor knows she’s too petty to be in power. The highest she’ll ever rank is a concubine/consort, nothing more+I hope the emperor shuts this down quick since all signs point to rose.

QUESTION FOR OTHER READERS!
Do you think that since the emperor got hurt that some servants who might’ve known what rose was plotting will come forward? She obviously can’t do anything by herself so I suppose she got help??

Dex-chan lover
Rosamund's plans are so bad, I almost feel sorry she's so dumb

Why is the first bit blurry af? Anyway, Rosemond is so incredibly stupid, it makes me wonder how she made it this far as a concubine.

Some of the pages are blurry, even with the data saver settings turned off. Might need a reupload?

@Persephone0135 I read some of the spoilers, so if that's not what you want to read feel free to ignore.
I believe the MC learns from one of the assassins that Rosemund hired them. She tells the ML and he believes her now, but will conduct an investigation to make sure. I believe it will end up being taken to court.

@Persephone0135
she's way too stupid on her own. Even if there is someone helping her, her plans are still dumb!
But based on the novel (spoilers ahead)
All throughout the story, Duke Ephreney was the co-conspirator, + his concubine. Patrizia will save the emperor and put rosemond into trial for this event, but the emperor will somehow interfere at the end of the trial, something like, "don't make a fuss anymore." Rosebitch will be let off the hook here, with the help of the Duke. Someone else will be blamed for this attempted assassination.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, come on. She's completely mortified. Even if she has an assassination plot going on, if it had been the Empress the horse sneezed on you would have made her shed a few tears in mortification. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Stop pretending that blondes and redheads don't weep.
And stop making dark-haired women comment that they wouldn't have succeeded if not for... In certain situations when no writer ever makes a blonde comment that she wouldn't have succeeded in something without help.

Users who are viewing this thread