Lady to Queen - Ch. 28

Hun, does your back hurt from carrying this entire story and sorry excuse of a king or what-

Nooooooooooo. Lol i was expecting another chapter then it stopped lol. Thus is absolutely awesome. Thank you. Keep up the great work. We really appreciate all that you do. 😊😊😊

Double-page supporter
Most horses can be trained to go home to their stables, it's where the food is after all. It takes a special kind of horse to find their master instead. Usually they need a bond with the rider first.

Alrighty, just to point out I like how the author went with a realistic consequence of sucking out poison. Some of you already know, but still. If you see someone poison from being bitten or idk some thing pierce em, DO NOT suck out the poison, because what you did is you gone got yourself also poisoned and the one who was poisoned is still poison.

Dex-chan lover
animal companion to the rescue princessqueen
also caution advised, sucking poison out is one of the most stupidest act to do. not only are you agitating the wound, the mucous membrane is closer in the mouth, meaning you'll also be affected. I don't know how it became so widespread (probably because of drama/romance), anyone have any ideas?

For some reason, I doubt the emperor will be nearly as grateful as he should to have someone so strategic and strong by his side.

The assassins that the mistress paid are stupid lol they let the horse go when it’s trained; it could easily try finding its owner lol but I guess this is great for the empress so woohoo!’

Users who are viewing this thread