Lady to Queen - Ch. 8

The characters are very stoic, having no personality doesn't mean you are smart. The king expressions looks the same always...

This ML couldn't become more scum, I hope she doesn't end up loving him but gets a better husband in the future who will love her.

What is happening ? Does she have control over the palace or not ? im so confused....
Being the Queen means having Imperial power, she can restrict the mistress if she chooses its not just paper work

Also the anatomy of the rival is so bad lol

That mistress doesn't even look pretty. She looks dumb too. What kind of dumbass would fall for her?? Oh right, the emperor.

Fed-Kun's army
its pretty sad that a solo translator can do an amazing job of translating, typsetting, editing, and proofreading compared to whoever decided to translate from korean to indonesian and then to thai before translating to english. Translating korean to spanish or french then english wouldve done the job 100000 times better than the person half assing translations when they obviously need to graduate from kindergarden

Group Leader
Y’all should be recruiting a proofreader or a real editor that actually knows English well, not those other positions. Commendable effort, but poor execution.

After reading the on a different site I hope they don't do that crap where because he had a hard upbringing that's why he's like this.. there is no amount of daddy issues that will make me like him

Users who are viewing this thread