Lady to Queen - Ch. 9

@moonbears that makes sense. I guess even if the emperor is under the spell of the perfume, he still has logic needed to rule and still abides by some social etiquette 🤷‍♀️

@Mangareader thanks for the info. :D I knew there was something. Not that the Mistress would ever use it.

I also thought maybe the MC meant he couldn't claim her kids as legitimate heirs.

Edit: looks like condoms have been in use since 1564... Huh

Fed-Kun's army
Is she infertile? I have to go back to check if she faked it or not now. lol It's been a while since that chapter.

Woman on the side been bumping ugly's with the Ruler and no babies... Who can not have babies again?

Was the infertility ever mentioned before? I cant find the chapter where it was mentioned...

@goldfish178 I believe in the webnovel, Lucio said that although he is the king, he doesn't have enough authority to actually give Rosemond a noble title without a queen's official approval. So I assume he could only do so once he got himself a queen, and he couldn't make her his queen because she has a low social standing.

Did this story have magic? I mean, how the heck they check if she's infertile or not just from a quick checkup? The medical advancement of that time is not that high.

Double-page supporter
@Averagee it's supposed to be hidden within the health checkup, well i won't blame you if you didn't get it due to engrish

mmmmm maybe mc told the health worker she was infertile even though she wasn't (so that she wouldn't get chosen as the empress) lol idk what is the truth aaaaa

Dex-chan lover
wait what so both her and her sister are infertile? since that's why im assuming why they both got chosen

yo is the mc stupid? Why is she provoking the person who killed her and her family smh

Group Leader
Jesus, so that's what the whole game went for! I hope that red haired witch and the stupid emperor will get it hot! 😈

Thank you for this chapter too! 😘

i really want to punch this trash couple and u tell me i have to see him being all cosy with mc?! ... i hope i dont end up punching my phone screen from anger

she's using perfume to curse the emperor? (I forgot that word for like enchant/curse 😅)

Users who are viewing this thread