Lady to Queen - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
I still think its stupid she said "don't have children with the mistress." Like how is she going to stop that.

Fed-Kun's army
I can’t wait for the queen to be knocked up because whatever infertile plan the thot had was crushed. Useless cow

I mean in her previous life her sister and family was blamed for causing the miscarriage right? She told the Emperor only their Children can take the thrown meaning any children of the mistress cannot take the tittle of prince or princess. Idk how the rules apply in this manga but I get the feelings mistress are illegal in this story? and they aren't technically married. But since she finally got a tittle maybe the emperor is going to marry the red hair baroness as concubine.

Fed-Kun's army
either mc gotta step up or smthg bc rn shes obv less competent than the mistress

Aggregator gang
Really wondering what the MC's plan of action is. She already has some idea of what going to happen, so I'm assuming she's not just going to sit back and let the mistress walk all over her

Was it always like this or did you lose your proofreader? This chapter was hard to read.

Supporter
I hope you guys invest in a native English proofreader and highly suggest you re-upload this chapter after QC'ing it.
Sure I got the gist of what happened but I did not enjoy the chapter, because of the broken sentences and awkward wording.

The cover strangely scares me ... Isn't the perfume a drug that allows her to control the king? Maybe I think too much but the king looks more and more like a puppet that she controls

The MCs goal is to for her family to live happily not to get rid of the Mistress.
That's all she cares about.

I'm thinking she won't do anything until the Mistress proves to be a danger. Cause the king could always retaliate and harm her family.

Also there's contraceptives, I'm assuming, in this world. Back then (in this world) there was some form of contraceptives so why not that world. So it's not impossible to prevent a pregnancy though obviously the Mistress doesn't want that.

Though considering she came from a nobility I don't understand why the king couldn't bend the rules to make her his queen. It wasn't like she was a commoner.

<warning: I’m just going to vent in this comment>

Ngl the plot of this story is kinda off? I don’t understand why the king couldn’t just give his mistress a title so that he could finally marry her instead of the FL. I mean why did the king wait so long before finally giving her a title anyway? Also the demand that the FL made of the ML doesn’t make sense because it relies that the king is going to keep his word and no one has the power to hold the king accountable sooo.... >_> buuuut I’m going to keep reading because I wanna see the FL kick that baroness’ ass 🤷‍♀️

Dex-chan lover
Will we ever get an open rebellion arc? The royalty needs to be cut down.

Group Leader
i'm so fucking confused. didn't our mc know she was infertile and that that was why she was chosen as a queen/empress??? and why the fuck did she try to challenge the red head when she wanted to lead an inconspicuous life? what? what the fuck happened to the story lmao

She's out for revenge. That's why. She's not there to lead an inconscpicious life for no reason. She's challenging her so she has a reason to fight her head on.

this is great she is not infertile she played it off well and how she did the red hair girl smirks

@goldfish178 Even if she had a title, he couldn't bestow her a title besides from baroness (or viscountess) which frankly is such a low title that taking her in as empress would have major backlash, also newly appointed nobles get no respect from other nobles or recognition from higher power families with a long history, they're usually shamed and stuff, in a roundabout way.

Users who are viewing this thread