Lamia Orphe Is Dead - Ch. 15 - The Rose and the Monster

I can’t remember if the story addressed this before but is this the second timeline? There’s been a lot of foreshadowing that the current prince travelled back through time (especially so in this chapter).

Aquila definitely traveled back through time. The reason why his personality changed by 180 degrees is probably because he's not his past self anymore. According to the time Uri got his hand injured, then Aquila probably arrived to the past some time after that or just right before the time Duke Orphe almost get killed. I think he was indeed once a "monster" the rumors told about him, but he changed after he met Lamia some time in the future? However, Lamia died due to unknown reasons (for now), so he decided to save her this time. Hmm.

Anyway, thank you for the translation! I highly appreciate your time and hard work! 😄

Aggregator gang
Well if he's a reincarnator it makes sense that he would have known about the attack. Also maybe he destroyed Uri's hand because he knew he would die if he became a knight, or something

Ah so she is training him, that's good.

Anyway, I wonder if the hand injury was done prior to him meeting Lamia the last time which is why the time wasn't turned back further? I also wonder if the Duke being dead in the last timeline caused her death?

I'm so curios as to how he'll try to woo her this time, and if he'll apologize to her brother and maybe heal his hand?

Fed-Kun's army
a good point to the story is that we aren't following the reincarnator/ the one who traveled back in time.
This is what every second character witness in other manga where the MC change suddenly their attitude

yepyep so in a different timeline the duke died and lamia was made duchess. but this time he saves her and broke her brother’s hand. fascinates +_+

Perhaps lamia became a duchess and died after marrying him in the first timeline, that's why he injured her brother to make sure lamia didn't become a duchess?

I wonder if Yuri got PTSD because he has a false image of the second prince made of Rumor and just because of one incident he turned him into a devil in his head? Because he sure does work since his sister also dislike him.

Group Leader
I can think of a reason for prince behaviour. Maybe Uri go to fight at a front somewhere so he end up dead. That's why prince injured his hand so he can't be a knight anymore. Now duke are supposed to end up dead in the mountain. Now that the prince know that Lamia won't take duchess role. He go and rescue the duke so he have an upperhand in negotiation so that Lamia will be the next duchess instead of Uri. Coz that the only way the will meet in the future.

It's only speculation from me but it made sense if prince know abour future and try to appeal to Lamia this way.

I think i understand now, maybe, he's the one who came back to the past. I still down know how the previous "cycle" played out, but after lamia died he came back or something.

So we get the main idea about why the 2nd prince is doing this but why did he disable the brother?

Users who are viewing this thread