Lamia Orphe Is Dead - Ch. 19 - The Mage's Oath

What is this girl going on about?! Just in the last chapters uri kept saying how he DOES NOT want to be the duke! And wants YOU to be the duchess! EVERYONE is saying that!
I understand why she cant trust aquilla I wont either BUT I understand her father for striking a deal with aquilla to make lamia the duchess! Her father has reason!!
Lamia should seriously stop babying her brother, you want to force a job on your brother who doesnt even want to stay at the banquet of till the end! Not that serious I know but it just proves how he is not used to socializing and interacting with people, probaby the most important thing as a Duke. He doesnt have the confidence like her sister!

I still want to know why the 2nd prince disable uris hand?He could easily heal it but didnt and had a crazy change in behaviour so let's go with the he travelled back in time if he did was this all planned? But I dont get why he would need to ruin uris hand if it was all planned.

@MelodySnow Sibling love is cool or whatever, but what about the dukedom’s people?? Do you think they give a fly f*ck that his feelings are hurt?? The thousands of people that are relying on their direct rulership needs the best and most capable person for the job. I know these are the main characters we’re seeing deal with this but don’t forget that in their world they have a real responsibility of many peoples lives. Also, if it’s about being safe he’s actually the only one in the family who’s life ISNT currently being targeted... soooo... he won’t cease to exist if he isn’t duke or a knight- he can do something else and he’ll be ok

Users who are viewing this thread