Lamia Orphe Is Dead - Ch. 25 - Memory of the Oath

Dex-chan lover
Enough with the flags. The dude deserves a lifetime of repent, but he doesn't deserve the MC

@Bramia a lifetime of repent. Except if you have read the novel you cannot say that without solid proofs that he indeed killed childrens. We only know for sure that he injured her little brother and even him is not remorseful. So better forget about that and ship their romance

God this is garbage. There was a tiny sliver of hope that Lamia would stay cold towards him and maybe continue trying to kill him. But no magically acquired memories say no. After all the dude is just a little puppy dog when he's not a murderous psychopath crippling her brother and shattering dreams.

Dex-chan lover
Why to I sense reincarnation or time travel to be involved in this plot.

Double-page supporter
there's something really special about maniacs getting embarrassed.

@gennoson so we should ship them because there is no solid proof that he killed children??? He is still a shitty person when he is not with Lamia.

Sigh... Now you act cute.
At very least I need to know why he act like a psycho to Urie...

Yea this isn't cute. I wanna know how they're going to explain his clearly psychopathic nature and white wash him. A little childhood trauma and a dead mother ain't gonna cut it.

He was scary a man before but now he just get flustered around a woman.

I'm confusion.

But who is he really though?

Wait a minute, do you think Lamia brother did something in the past life that ended contributing to Lamia death. That's why aquila did that to him this life to get some sort of revenge and give him a lesson too??

Y’know what if we got it wrong. Since magic is a thing here, what if someone tampered with Urie’s memories.

This is a refreshing read to be honest. We often read about the transmigators and their POV but not the people around them. Aquila WAS the villain here before he transmigated (or so how I read it so far) and he is trying to twist fate, like how other isekai stories does, using his previous life's experiences. I'd feel really confused like Lamia and act like her. The story telling is pretty good and I cant wait to read more.

So, I'm supposed to believe that he and her changed for the power of love? He was a total psychopath and she had so much hatred for him, I have three siblings if anyone would take away what Aquila took from Uri I would never be able to forgive them...
I just hope there's a nice construction to why Aquila stopped being the psychopath and start loving Lamia.
I still love this manhwa tho'

Users who are viewing this thread