Lamia Orphe Is Dead - Ch. 25 - Memory of the Oath

@Spookie It’s just my theory, but could that be in their first lifetime. Something like after turning himself (the ML was dragon ) as a person, he forgot all of his memories. Because of the things he endured and maybe grew up in the toxic environment, he had that kind of personality. There were rumors and gossips about his wrongdoings. But Duchhes Lamia and the ML (him) met in disguise fell in love and changed him. The she died.
And in this life time he swear to protect her but probably also forgot. Hurt Lamias brother. And now FML hates and is wary pf him. Though I hate her attitude even if it is justified

@gennonson He has the memories of his past life so there is no way he became cold because of a toxic environment. And of course she falls in love with him, this is a romance manwha and they are both main leads. And I have read quite a lot of cold hearted character falls in love stories but I would like to see them (cold ML) not being chosen for once in a while. Well atleast he is nice to her unlike many other cold hearted ML who force themselves onto the FL. Also hurting someone she cares about doesn't really make sense if he wants her to like him.

While I deeply dislike the ml right now, it's evident that there is still so much that we don't know, it is too early to make any solid evaluation of his character. I will wait

Ah....I can’t wait until everything comes to light as of now we get only glimpses and hints of the past here and there. Just hope that Lamia will stop being cold to Aquila and be reasonable for once.

Double-page supporter
Can you imagine if like.. akemi homura kept muttering obvious hints about time travel like this guy does? NOT CHARMING AT ALL LOL.
It's just creepy come on

@pandamom84
He has gone back in time to save her because she died last time (when they were in a relationship), the only mystery is why he used to be such an asshole.
(this isn't a spoiler this is just what we've been told so far)

nah bro hella people arguing about the FL but i think it’s justified for how she feels about him. if this fool were real i’d ignore him ASAP like them red flags are blaring but hopefully we see more and they get a redemption arc

Okkk now my dumbass understands lol
I see aquila remembers their past life which is usually seen from the perspective of the female lead. In this story the roles are reversed and the perspective is seen from the character that doesn't remember their past life.

Very interesting! I hope lamia is won over by aquila soon especially since he easily made an oath for her

probably not fair to judge the ML now so I won't but he is kind of sketchy, and @venuslvnda lol yeah. still I think it's fair Lamia is acting this way, given what's happened.

i like this side of ML's split personality at least lolol

the plot will probably develop in a way that Lamia "cures" the maniac side of him and his reputation is gradually fixed. It's already obvious that he switched when Lamia is present

I’ve never been so frustrated in reading manga to the point i start crying. The characters are hurting my brain

I guess they look cute together. I can ship them now coz none of them is "kind" 😂 so now I feel comfortable shipping them. I like this side of aquila more he is blushing so hard. But we still gotta address that psychotic behaviour of his from.when he broke uri's hand!

Users who are viewing this thread