Lamia Orphe Is Dead - Ch. 25 - Memory of the Oath

This had a promising start, but now it's just careening in all sorts of directions. Givin' me whiplash over here.

Aquila had a dark past, Lamia changed him. That's all you need to remember.

I've read from the beginning and yeah I am sure that's the second or third time that ML is jumping through time.
First big difference is that the father is dead which made Uri the new Duke and FL became the knight of the household.
Second big difference is her behavior with Aquilla, really loving, no hate but I doubt she would ever dump her knight role that's why I think there is a timeline where FL became the duchess which would explain why ML can't stop to call her like that.

But for whatever reason she still die in the end so it seems for now, she should avoid to become a knigh or either duchess as long as her fahter is alive.
Anyway, this guy life is sad, he saw her already die once and probably twice...

Aquila apologist be shittalking everyone here. It's fact that for anyone who hasn't read the novel - for any sane human - to dislake Aquila as he is right now in the story. Fuck he isn't close to an interesting male lead at this point ffs.

@cephi I want to ship them because Lamia really falls in love with the MC but she didn’t know yet and perhaps what we saw is the real personality of the MC and he is only cold because he grew up in a toxic environment and he do what must be done to be reliable. Isn’t it cute to see a cold hearted caracter falls in love ?

Dex-chan lover
@sammyPangel Some sort of time travel or reincarnation most likely. Happened when he went from the capital to the Orphe estate to do the same shit he did in his previous life but this time he changed it so that he saved her father. Convoluted bullshit be this, Yoda says.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Chet31 Isn't it "Convoluted bullshit this be" in Yoda-speak?

I asked this mainly so I can ask a different question. Does this make me fall under Grammar Nazi or maybe a new term? Yoda Nazi.

I really don't like lamia putting her brother as heir will basically forsake all the citizens lives

all for a selfish reason too, where's her sense of duty?

Dex-chan lover
@Nep Possibly, it just fit in there for some reason,
I am not a star wars fan
so I am unsure.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Chet31 Yea,
Im not a star wars fan either. The whole light side dark side thing is just weird
. Just wanted to be a Yoda Nazi for the lulz.

I blame boredom.

Users who are viewing this thread