Lamia Orphe Is Dead - Ch. 27 - The Night of the Banquet

He got no character development even in the other past with lamia 🤦🏻‍♀️

Aggregator gang
Damn, the art was good. if I had a chance, I want to train under this artist.

Alas, most of people seems only interested on time paradox and dragon oath.

So do I. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
The fact that we actually know literally NOTHING about this series and all we do in the comments is speculate why either Aquila is a X or Lamia is a Y was fun, now it is just getting really bad that the author isn`t actually explaining anything, just keeps going. The one second flashbacks we got from Lamia are just terrible imo.

From the p.o.v of just reading this at face value, Aquila is a stalker with some sort of personality dissorder, the brother is trying but has serious emotional scars and I just want Lamia to be allowed to live her life like she wants.

I agree. It’s been 27 chapters. One would expect the author to be explaining things by now, but nope, we are all still confused. It’s like opening a book in a random page, and reading from there.

damn why is lamia so freakin unlikeable. and can the story get on with it

Ugh, so sick and tired of people degrading the story and the characters.
Aristocrats don't attend parties, eat cake and get entertained 24/7 - they have to think about their social standing, their country, fiefs and dukedoms. The story's actually quite realistic in this regard. It also has a lot of mysteries but you guys just want everything served on your plate straight away. That's not how good storytelling works.
Also, the characters aren't unlikeable but realistic. Lamia's actually quite a strong girl who knows what she wants and can throw a fit.
This manhwa's 10/10. It's sad some can't appreciate that.

PLS DONT MAKE SUCH A FACE I CANT STAY MAD AT YOU IF YOU HAVE YOUR PUPPY EYES WHEN YOU SEE LAMIA LIKE THAT UGH. its so hard to stay mad at those who have a hella cute face than the handsome ones. It's torture. I can't *sobs*

Wow for once I disagree with the comments it seems lol. I love the brother, but everyone here seems to hate him. I find Lamia to be borderline unbearable towards him though. He lives under everyone's thumb in that house it seems, so his choice to become a knight seems to have been the only real choice he ever got to make for himself and we all saw how that turned out. He has a kind and just heart, but he is obviously traumatized. Despite that he is literally increasingly willing to put himself between Aquila and Lamia to protect his sister.

I just binged all the chapters so far and it feels like a classic case of an author thinking keeping as much information from us as possible leads to more tension. *sigh* Instead, it only makes it confusing. I have a few guesses as to how the timelines are working or looping but there's not enough evidence to support any of them. In a better-plotted story, we would have enough evidence for multiple theories. I may let the chapters build up rather than keep up with each upload at this point. I can only imagine how frustrating it is to get these random puzzle pieces piecemeal.

I've read an interesting comment on a different forum. It'd be interesting if it were true:

'To sum it up, Aquilla wanted to destroy the royal family and came up with a clever strategy to pit them against the Orphes. He forced Lamia to use her ducal powers to create instability in the country. All blame got directed at the royal family, and they decided to kill Lamia. She got assassinated amidst all the political games, but Aquilla realised his mistake too late. He then turned back time to save her.

Oh I just remembered, Aquila threatened to murder Uri's whole family in the flashback, makes sense why he wouldn't want Lamia to become close with him, y'know, so she doesn't get murdered (I mean we know he wouldn't but from a rational point of view, it wouldn't make sense).

Why do yall hate the brother????? For the two children, it as stated that there were only two paths: next duke/duchess or a knight. Obviously uri couldn't be a knight since hes keeping his disabled hand a secret so lamia stepped in
the little brother was never trained for this his entire life like lamia was so obviously its gonna take some time for him to get better at this

Fed-Kun's army
why i hate the brother? simply put he's annoying
"the fuck he's did to you?" well nothing but there's a time in life where you just hate a person or a character in fiction just from how they sounded like .-.

anyway this manhwa is like.....damn i forgot what i wanna say .-.

Users who are viewing this thread