Lamia Orphe Is Dead - Ch. 3 - Prologue (Your Spring Won't Come)

Double-page supporter
not a fan of all this before we even know the characters

Like i thought. Something was kinda weird with the chapter and we get the answer at the end.

Oooof so she's fated to die and he uses magic to reverse time??

My gut says the storys gonna be about her and the guy falling in love only for her to tragically die and viewers learn he has repeatedly used his powers to go back in time in the vain hope of trying to save his love

Fed-Kun's army
Omg I understand this is sad I hope it doesn't have a sad ending

Dex-chan lover
omg the 2nd prince turned out to be very cute in and shy in the past. that was unexpected. this prologue was good, im pretty sure youre supposed to have questions. so far whats weird is in the first prologue it said she was childhood friends with the 1st prince the blondie but in this prologue it seems like 2nd prince might have been her childfriend too... OR perhaps he went back in time to spend time with her he never got to do this next time around but shes fated to die in one way or another? im very curious

I dont think it's going anything too sad like repeatedly going back in time only for lamia to die.Since theres no tragedy tag and I'm pretty sure it will end happily since it seems the 2nd prince is like a human reincarnation of the dragon and lamia is the human loved by the dragon reincarnation.

so i found this like 4 months after it ended. rn, im kind of thinking, you know, "cool art, lol"
i like this whole chapter because i think it shows how i guess he's tormented by his love for her or something. maybe she keeps disapearing because he keeps bringing her back when shes not supposed to?
anyways, i'll finish this soon. i'll tag myself with my response to this comment when i finish it.

@aaronoka okay so I finally read up until chapter 40.
I don't really agree with Aquila's actions, to put it lightly. That one chapter of her cursing Aquila fr hurt me though loll... anyways i hope that the next season will come soon

okay, so, i read this to chapter 40, and now i'm rereading. thing's are making a little sense, i'm gonna try to explain what i think is happening here. also, i'll put this under spoiler since it contains many spoilers. anyways, lemme start.
So, from what it seems, i'm guessing Aquila must have been the dragon from chapter 1, in some way, thus giving him superhuman abilities and strong magic- including the magic to reverse time. In a few of the panels, we see that Aquila is holding 2 rings (I am assuming these are wedding rings, since Lamia had one on during one of the scenes). Later on in the story, we learn that Lamia is supposed to become the duke's heir and be the next duke (duchess, rather), and Uriel was going to become a knight.
However, Uriel's hand gets destroyed, thus meaning he can no longer be a knight, and he and Lamia must swap roles- he becomes the heir, and Lamia will become a knight. So, what we know is that Aquila destroys Uriel's hand. It's Aquila's fault that Uriel couldn't become a knight. Since Lamia cares deeply about her family, she becomes furious at Aquila for doing such a thing to her younger brother... for destroying her family's legacy, basically. Now, here's the bigger question- we know Aquila has feelings for Lamia, so WHY would he do such a thing to her family? Well, this is what my theory has come to. Let me explain.
Basically, I'm guessing Aquila has the ability to turn back time. In the main timelines that he's in, he meets Lamia, who will become the duchess. She falls in love with him, and the two get married. Eventually, we are led to the gardening scene that was shown in this chapter. Lamia says something about "Spring coming soon". Then winter rolls around, and clearly, Lamia meets her fated end and dies before the spring. Aquila proceeds to reverse time. Each time he does so, he is looking for a way to save Lamia. My guess is Lamia dies yet another time, and once again, Aquila decided to reverse the time. However, he decides to try something different. He attempts to change the time again, thinking, "Will Lamia be able to live if she becomes a knight, instead of the duke's heir?" And so, he ruins Uriel's hand, changing their fates. What he didn't see coming would be Lamia's hatred following- since, in her eyes, he ruined her life and gave her 2 years of agony.
Anyways, I hope this makes sense for people, sorry for the wicked long explanation.
Edit: fixing grammar mistakes

Users who are viewing this thread