Lamia Orphe Is Dead

i'm just a few chapters in but i really can't relate to the MC's reasoning from the start. She really jumped the gun accussing someone directly. The 2nd prince was introduced to have a violent personality and very powerful ability. With that strength, I feel like he really won't bother being crafty when he can just off people easily. The fact that her brother was just injured showed he never had intentions to kill. And her continuous insistence on accusing ML just gives me a headache. It feels like she's meant to say that to convince us readers, but it's ineffective and irritating to me.
Her 'friend' 1st prince, on the other hand, sent the person responsible for her brother's trauma, aka ML, to their place. ??? Such a dick move if you tell me. I thought you're all friends?
I guess I'm blessed with knowing of the first prince true personality, greedy for power. And that dream with her father just cemented this theory for me.

Anyways, I can't seem to motivate myself to read any further.
Might come back to read, if this finishes.

Hmmm...i feel like the ML isn't making much sense here lol he looks like he is nice right there but then the next thing you know, he pulls a murderous intent at them. I still don't know how I would feel about this. It is complicated. I will still keep reading and see how this goes.

Damn I really love these types of stories. You often get plots where the MC returns to a previous time period, but this is one of the first ones I've seen that put the main perspective on a character that's not the one turning back in time. You can see the reactions like the brother thinking the 2nd Prince is a different person etc. I rather like the characters too. Definitely looking forward to seeing more!

Wow now i more admire Uriel. It's understandable that he is broken and behaving insecurely after that. It is also possible that Aqua Theodor has not yet returned in time. I mean here (when he ruin Uriel's hand) he has not yet received memories of Ramia (or Lamia, i like both).

oke i don't understand anything after reading all those chapters. I expect to understand the story by following every chapters but my head hurts more. is it because i've been resting my brain for almost 3 months on quarantine or because every chapters just reveal a little jumbling information that i couldnt take the conclusion up to the latest. I dont know, maybe i've read too much romance that i cant proceed this heavy plot.

maybe waiting for a mass update is the best for my brain hahaha

The ML is kinda insane lol.

Let's say that the current recollection happens before he met Lamia and that she somehow made him more reasonable (on the account of his love for her) before he went back in time. It still doesn't justify how crazy he was behaving. I'm assuming that the 'witch' that everyone mentioned was his mom. A child in the storyline might choose violence in a rage but the ML is a grown up man. This guy just kills every person who called her a witch (talk about making the rumors worse with your own hands)? Its horrible, but fair enough with all the violent ML in most webtoons out there. But setting up a llittle scheme to mentally and physically cripple someone who just asked him to be a tiiiiny bit reasonable was too much imo.

TLDR: I think the ML is a total mess. Why would anyone want to romance this guy? lol

I dont understand.
How come a child become illegitimate when its not your child in the first place?? Even the child appearance looks like yours, it did not mean its your child. Many people have similar face and are not related around the world.

@Lufia
look .... I doubt there is recognition through DNA so I suppose it is possible to force it and talk about an illegitimate child, in a pseudo-medieval fantasy world where the only way to recognize the baby would be the physical aspect. However, I suppose (I haven't read anything other than this, so it's just my guess) that that child is somehow really related to them. There are many possible justifications: someone else's illegitimate son in the family, time traveler ... the real question is how much does the father really know, is he telling everything to his daughter?

@Klauthzer0
Considering they are in a realm of magic. I suppose they have someways to verify the parents of a baby. But even we take out the magic and says "there's no way to verify the baby's parent aside physical apperance observation" . And even the child is someone's illegitimate child. The FL's father should have not said "an illegitmate child of mine". This statement along says he is having an affair BUT he goes on saying he only had Lamia and Uri. Now taking on time traveling period stand. And if the child is a time traveler (from past to future or vice versa) did the father technically admits he have an affair? Which brought us back to him saying he only had lamia and uri. Which leads to conclusion he is lying. But if this time traveling thing is more on parallel universe (which i highly doubt is not the case of this story) maybe justifible. All in all the father should have said "adopted" and not illegitimate child. Unless there's a whole new meaning of illegitimate child in this world then it would made sense.

@Lufia
it's not for sure. That phrase could simply mean that the father expects the child to be used that way. I talked about time travel but I was almost a joke. I think he is more the son of some other relative or even the son of Uri. He is certainly the age to have children and may not be a virgin, maybe he's gay repressed, but I doubt virgin. Then it depends on the age of the child and of the characters that honestly do not seem to me to have been specified. It may not know anything and it may be the real reason why the father doesn't want to tell him anything. Or maybe the grandfather was a "marpione" and left some gifts around. Or... boh... we're taking a mess of mental travels

It's fun to read the comments after reading the manhwa. By the way, Lamia is still the best girl.

Users who are viewing this thread