Lamia Orphe Is Dead

Omg that blush he made!! Fangirling so badly!! 😍😍😍😍😍 So cute!!

Hard to sympathize with the male protagonist in his Retry hes still an asshole unremorseful to what hes done to the little brother makes you wonder how they became lovers in the previous life.

Also just a guess but maybe the other powerful mage known to reverse time is after thr family.

It's a good thing I never read this again after I read the first two chapters. I don't think I have the patience to be cliffhanged or drowned in curiosity as to why the Female lead is being awful to the cute ML.
Thanks for the new update 👌

I love stories like this. If you’ve read detective mueller, you might like this. Both stories don’t have a straight plot line, but rather have different things going on at once that you don’t understand. Multiple pieces of the mystery happens at once to slowly be pieced together in the conclusion. For some people it might be frustrating to read because they don’t know what is happening, but I find it more interesting and realistic.

@Naayne I haven't looked at this in a while, but it makes a lot of sense that she hates him—
the man crippled her brother and ruined his dreams, leaving him with intense PTSD. Not only that, in order to pursue the case she put the goal she's been working towards her entire life aside
. He's also entirely unrepentant on the matter.

Can someone tell me if this is a tragedy? I've been wanting to read this but the title scares me.

Gosh I hate how the ML just acts as if he did nothing wrong to make her dislike him like bruh
you nearly killed her BROTHER! Her closest family! You gave him flipping PTSD!!! That isn't an easy thing to live with and honestly something that he'll have to live with along with his crippled arm for the rest of his life. If someone did that to one of my siblings I'd murder them on the spot!
Hopefully she doesn't just forgive him. He needs to learn that his actions have consequences and to respect her along with everyone else she cares deeply about.

If he does anything to ruin my darling Lamia's night then I will destroy his a$$.

We do not support MLs who borderline harass MCs.

Fed-Kun's army
ML is a monster but i cant help but find him extremely adorable when he does his puppy eyes. But I can’t accept him for what he did to Uri. Plus after chap 27 he’s definitely a yandere, im calling it.

the art is cute & ML seems to have more regression depression than yoo jonghyuk, so i think its fun

i really wanna see his perspective more &
why he doesnt trust the brother
so hopefully there will be more clarification

Users who are viewing this thread